Conversation Between squall+rinoa=love18 and Catalana

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. haha! im great! been working on my story... and aliera can no longer get on here, but she is on deviantart, so when she gets it on there, (chapter 2) i will post it on here... but anyways. how are you? and where were you?
  2. YOOOOOOOOOOO I'm back again !!!!! HAHAHA So how are you ?
  3. Okay ! No problemo mademoiselle !
  4. just posted next chapter to my story!! be sure to check it out!!
  5. Good good like always ( just a little tired ) xP
    I had a lot of tests so now the tiredness and all are eating me >< I read that Super !!
  6. im great! taking a break from my story, im on chapter 2. how are you?
  7. Sorry for the little absence ! Now I'm back ! ^^ How are you
  8. Ah ok ok Sorry they are words that I don't understand ... I'm not an expert I will ask her ^^
  9. so you should ask her because she would know how to explain it
  10. she goes to a boarding school
  11. One story ? ... or one horse ? >< I'm " à l'ouest " today = I'm lost and very awkward today I don't know why ...
  12. ask aliera she goes to one
  13. Lol idem pour Aliera
    Otherwise luck will smile to you : just wait I'm sure you'll have a horse soon : it's a big investment ! And you told me that you were practicing dance since you were very young so no need a big and well-known dancing school ==> I'm sure you're a very good dancer You'll shine by your talent : It's obvious that it's your passion x) Boarding school ? What is that ? *.*?
  14. oh nothing happened, i just dont really like my life right now. i dont have a horse, because we dont have enough land, and it would be too expensive. i cant dance everyday, not a good dancing school around here. i dont go to a boarding school, not one around here. i just am not happy with stuff i guess. but i do get to do a summer ballet program, through which, i may get to do pointe this summer (YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!)
    so thats pretty much the only thing i can look forward to right now. other then the new chapters from aliera lolz
  15. Why ? What happened ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast