Conversation Between squall+rinoa=love18 and aliera

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. hey!
    just wanted to ask, but you know the FFIII role play you started up? i was wondering if i could turn it into a story and post it? after ive finished typing it out i could send it to you... and i also wanted to ask how far are you with my story?
  2. its posted under the un-edited chapters of the chosen one.. thread and you can pull up microsoft word.. or whatever you normally use to type out you stories.. and resize it so you have this on one side of your screen and the typing thingy on the other, then just edit it while you read it..... just a suggestion. and guess what i just got?!!!!!
  3. hiya, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I can't find the link to your story anywhere in my letters, so can you send it through again??
  4. i just posted the new chapter for my story!! be sure to check it out!!
  5. can't wait, for you to write more! wanna know what name you went for!
  6. AWESOME! gave some name suggestions
  7. just posted it! what do you think?
  8. hey! im gonna post more of my story in a minute..... i still need a name!! i know pretty lame right? but i couldnt think of any!! do you have any suggestions?
  9. I am uploading the second chap in a min!
  10. i was wondering if you have a nintendo3ds? im on mine right now, thats how im on here because my parents grounded me from computer .
  11. and your welcome for the story review. it really was awesome. you should make it a little longer next time though
  12. omg that would kill me. can a guy send you letters? cuz if they cant that is just wrong
  13. is it like a boarding school? and even though there arent any guys, most of the time at those type of schools they have dances with guy's schools, and then the guy you meet and you can write or email or something like that.
  14. so what is England like? its one of my fave countries what kind of school do you go to?
  15. wow thats cool! your sooo lucky to be able to ride!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast