Conversation Between squall+rinoa=love18 and aliera

26 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. there's a DVD?! also have you seen the new xenoblade chronicles game? it looks so awesome! the main character is a scientist guy, but he is really ripped for a scientist lolz im uberexcited to get it. but i have to preorder the kingdom hearts dream drop distance game first. did you know its only $39.99 to preorder at gamestop.com? also i was wondering, do you ride cross-country? i like that and showjumping. mainly because their jumping lolz
  2. Um I don't. Never even played a game in the series:-) I love the storyline tho... my favorite character would have to be cloud. Half because he appears on kingdom hearts and the other cuz he is sooooo cute
  3. the horse series is called canterwood crest. thanks 4 the book suggestions! will def try!
  4. So what is your favorite horse breed? How do you feel about cross country? Do you. Read books very often? Because I have a series I think you would like...
  5. Yes it was a long time ago.. anyways just wanted to say, I'm grounded from computer for the weekend :-( but I will talk as soon as I can. I might be watching titanic tonight!!!! Suuuper excited.
  6. its piebald xD i LOVE LOVE LOVE showjumping!! every time i visit my friend i always ask if we can try jumping, but her horse (amber a red and white appaloosa) is like 20 years old and cant jump anymore. do you ride english or western style? i ride english, but i only every great great once in a while. the last time i rode was before christmas lolz
  7. omg!! please come kidnap me or something lolz jk. im soooo jealous! your really lucky! what kind of horse do you have?! what color is it?! what kind of riding do you ride?! what is your specialty?!
  8. omg im pretty much obsessed with kingdom hearts i dont have wall paper or anything like that but i still like it. my friend has a horse and i ride her alot but she's getting older, and i really wish i could ride one in shows and stuff like that... but i live in like, the smallest town in the country and we dont have any land...
  9. I ride every weekend on sunday! <3 my fave horse is Shilo
  10. yes! i love horses! even though i dont see them very often, i spend as much time with them as i can!
  11. hiya! I saw your albums, so do you like horses too? Kingdom Hearts is great!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 26 of 26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2