Conversation Between Order and Martin

4 Visitor Messages

1. You know what, I take back everything I've ever said about you. You're just a douche that likes to piss people off. You just get a rise out of it, and for some unfathomable reason you have to turn everything into a flame war. I don't know why you haven't been warned more but clearly there's needs to be better moderation.
  2. Well self-entertainment is why we're all here I suppose. The shield of anonymity the internet provides is a strong one at times, but yeah I like being called out on here too. Global domination aye? Well it might not be that original but I can take it.
  3. I like to think that I confuse a lot of people.
    I'm here to entertain myself and to find out how people react to crap that I say when they don't know what I look like.
    It's too easy to have people agree with me no matter what I'm talking about.
    Its good to see some honest reactions. I'm figuring out what people would say when I'm not around. Understanding that will allow me to conquer the world all the more quickly.
  4. You confuse me - I can't quite figure out whether you're just sarcastic or having fun. Regardless.. I like you. And this isn't some phoney 'let's be friends' tack or anything. I just respect that you speak your mind in a way that isn't really offensive nor argumentative. And I do laugh when I read some of what you say. I expect a bitter reply.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4