Conversation Between Red Mage and Cyanist

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Oh, man. You poor thing. I've only got three of those, but I have three brothers, too, so... I think I prefer my brothers to my sisters more.
  2. 5 sisters.
  3. Heh heh heh. I wish I could sleep more, but a large family sort of makes that impossible. Do you have a small family?
  4. Sleeping.
  5. Hahaha, with the intelligence thing and everything? That sounds cool. Of course you'd be hard-pressed to find ninja-skill-worthy tests in our generation. Meanwhile, what have you been using your skills for?
  6. Well when I tired or sleepy, I sometimes start acting like Shikamaru.
  7. Ah, if my 'Naruto'-sensor is correct, that would be Shikamaru. Am I right? Do you find yourself acting like him sometimes? (no one can really tell when I act like Shino.)
  8. I would tell but it would be to much of a drag.(Hint Hint)
  9. Yes, I've seen the art, it's very difficult for me to get used to. Oh! I just reached that great ninja war part of Naruto. By the way, who is your favorite character? I like Shino.
  10. Well it has a unique drawings,some good, some bad.
  11. The great ninja war. I'm not sure which one that was. Maybe I'm not up to that point yet? I know volume-wise, I'm somewhere in the forties.
    I've only ever glanced at the art on my way to Naruto and other manga. I could probably get used to it, but as a One-Piece follower, what's good about it?
  12. Well Fairy Tail has the same art as One Piece. So far i'm in the great Ninja war in Naruto.
  13. Yes! And just like that, we've got some new topics! I'm not really into 'One Piece' yet, but I have been following Naruto. Which volume are you up to? Oh, and is Fairy Tail good? Who does the art?
  14. Yep. So far i'm reading Fairy Tail, Naruto, and One Piece. But I also watch anime when I don't feel like reading.
  15. I'm so glad we have dislike for that movie in common Do you read any manga or watch any anime?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast