Conversation Between Xatper and JLCL00

8 Visitor Messages

1. It doesn't really matter to me, it is up to you. I am fine like this. Sorry to say but I have not heard of Dragon Quest 8.
  2. I don't bother people as much at school. Hell, I only talk to, like, one person there (at least until recently; we're not talking as much as we used to).

If you're interested, we could chat on either AIM, YIM, MSN, etc (whatever you prefer). We could chat about the Final Fantasy series, or even some other RPGs like Dragon Quest 8 (one of my favorite RPG games).
  3. Oh I guess i did not understand what you ment. I do that sometimes too. Acually I do that a lot. Many people find me annoying, especially at school.
  4. Alright, that's good.

I've only played FFX (some/half of it), FFXII (demo version that I got with Dragon Quest VIII; one of my favorite RPG games), Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Tactics, and FFI (NES ver.). Out of all of them, I'm enjoying FFI the most.

What I meant was that I might talk about the same topic time and time again or I would be horrible at conversations (e.g. "SO HOW BOUT DEM MECHA ANIMAYZ?!"). Also, I tend to usually chat with someone almost everyday but I'm trying my best to control the urge to chat to someone, especially if I have to work on something. So yeah, that's what I meant by "not wanting to drive the current people I chat to on IMs insane"
  5. Acually that was not an uncomfortable position at all. I myself have not played FFIX. The Final Fantasys that I have played are FFVI, FFX (a little), FFXIII, Tactics Advanced, and Crystal Chronicles. My favorite has to be FFXIII. You would not bother me on the IM because I use this through my PS3 during the day. Early in the morning when nobody is awake I get in the computer. The reason why it is in the morning is because there are two people who use the computer all day. And in the morning they are not awake, that lest me use the computer.
  6. I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I was simply joking around (e.g. this emoticon: :u).

Freya is an anthropomorphic rat and is one of the main characters in Final Fantasy IX. the avatr/icon I’m using happens to come from a fantastic fan art of her I found on an image website. I actually haven't played FFIX, to be honest, but I have read about her from Realm of Eternal Rain and wiki articles. I guess you could say I’m intrigued by her.

Usually, I would be more “cold” to those who simply friend me without even chatting with me first. However, that’s not the case here. I would explain why but I’m currently using a public computer and I’ll have to leave soon. I’ll just say that one of those reasons involves me not wanting to drive the current people I chat to on IMs insane, that and I’m trying to ease some of my supposed anxiety.
  7. No I did not send that request because of the Freya thing. Acually, I do not know who Freya is. I sent that request... Well I don't know why I sent that request, something just compelled me to send it. That sounds kinda wierd doesn't it.
  8. Hi. While I appreciate the friend invitation and all (especially more than the ones I get on youtube), I was curious why you were interested. Is it because of my Freya icon? :u
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8