Conversation Between Dranzer and OceanEyes28

13 Visitor Messages

1. That was definitely a troll, any self-respecting individual would at least go to Victoria's Secret. For themselves after they dumped the weirdo.

PS- I would have posted a link to a really long, fancy feather duster instead of lingerie. I'm better with accessories.
  2. I'll have to add that to my list! I like Shock Top, too. If you haven't had Blue Moon's pumpkin beer I recommend. I had a few this weekend myself.

I'm wonderful! Anxious, school starts tomorrow, but excited too. It's been awhile, I've been working full time for a couple years, it feels odd to go down to part time and go back to school full time. An odd reverse lol.

Also, I had a chance to check out some of your tracks, you have a lovely voice!
  3. Yay!!! I'm glad you tried it. I like Shock Top's pumpkin beer. I've been drinking it this weekend, actually. I am excited to get to a good liquor store with some variety and find a pumpkin beer I haven't tried yet. When I do, I will let you know.

I'm good! Busy this weekend, but in a good way. How are YOU?
  4. So, I have to tell you I'm a fan of the pumpkin beer. I've only tried Blue Moon, but I'm a fan to begin with and when I saw it a the liquor store I had to try it. Are there any other brands in particular you would recommend?

What's your opinion on Shock Top?

&& how're you?
  5. Two words: Magic Mike.

see prk9.
  6. You bet I will!
  7. If I'm ever in a drag show will you help me with my underwire?
  8. I should have known that.

&& congratulations on your CD! Kinda belatd, but that's awesome.
  9. Actually, Jane Austen said it! Pride and Prejudice.
  10. Did you say that one quote in your sig? Just curious cause I love it.
  11. Word. <3

PS - Have you ever been dickmatized?
  12. Haha. I'm pretty tired of it from all sides. Idgaf. Just gonna do mah jerb.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13