Conversation Between Dranzer and NikkiLinkle

14 Visitor Messages

1. <3
  2. Good luck with school! I'm good thanks, just watching Cowboy Bebop, being lazy
  3. Sorry I missed you on MSN, I was multi-tasking sorta. I'm doing well! School started Monday, so lots of homework already, but you know.

And how are you?
  4. I hope you feel better soon! <3
  5. Aye. I'm a Gryffie, every ****ing quiz I've taken has led to this conclusion. It's okay, we can make like Lily and Snape and be friends anyways. :3
  6. That I am Guess I'm really evil deep down.
  7. You would be in Slytherin?!?!?!?!?!
  8. Ahahaha! Thank you! :3
  9. Awww I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!! TMNT!
  10. I added you! I'll be on for a bit, I have some stuff I have to work on, but I just wanted to let you know that the random contact request was moi. <3
  11. I'll add you when I can, I'm exhausted and merely halfway through with work; I'm too slap-happy for my own good.
  12. I hope I'm lovely! Oh wow I love gravy. I'll give you my email, [email protected] add me if you want! I'm online a lot, even when I'm at work lol. I'm at work now actually, but I'd better do some work today. You seem pretty lovely yourself!
  13. Well aren't you lovely? No problem dear, sleep well!

PS- I'm available on MSN, if you'd ever like to chat, I'm not sure how our time difference would work out, but you know. I'm fine with VMing too, it's all gravy.
  14. Thank you for the friend request! I feel special! Just before I go to sleep too. Haha. Thanks so much! Have a great day! ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14