Conversation Between Dranzer and Michael Swayne

8 Visitor Messages

1. When I get home I'm looking up those said kitties! My phone and YouTube arent cooperating right now. =[
  2. Yes, you answered my questions well. I had two different endings to my post, and it was dependent on if we had our powers or not. Now, I will post.
  3. I hope I covered your question well enough, let me know if you have anymore!
  4. Hey there, thanks for joining my RP! =] I'm sending this message out to all of you guys - I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on typing up the geography and stuff, I should have it posted tonight or tomorrow night at the latest. I'm still gonna wait a few more days to get it started and see if anyone else decides to join or not, otherwise I'll see if anyone else would like to take on a second character.
  5. That's perfectly fine, FoN is open to all. It will be nice to hear some new opinions to our discussions. Feel free to add some of your own.
  6. I decided to take you up on your invitation, I hope that's still all right with you. I'll try to add my friendly Dranzy spam charm to the discussions whenever I can.
  7. Thanks for the invite! I may take you up on that, though I'm not really a big newbie, just new here. I'll keep the offer in mind though, thanks for the welcome! =]
  8. Dranzer,

My name is Michael Swayne, and let me be one of the first people to welcome you to TFF. I am a member of the Social Group called Flock of Noobies. We are a group focused on new members. Our group is always looking for new members, and was wondering if you would like to join. I will be sending you an invite, but you can also click on "Community" at the top of the page, then click on "Social Groups", and look for us there. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8