Conversation Between Dranzer and Kurt Zisa

5 Visitor Messages

1. Argh sorry my laptop's been having issues with the forum, it doesn't like me posting sometimes. That's a pretty cool tradition you've got going there, who says xmas has to be on the 25th. I'm English so it's really strange to have a hot xmas but it rains pretty much every year so it's almost like I'm back home

I didn't actually realize it was New Year's Eve tomorrow so I don't have any solid plans for that night. Probably drink till 11.30 and then fall asleep before the new year even begins like I have done the past two years, I'm a sleepy drunk most of the time lol.
  2. Haha, why thank you!! I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day, but my family always has their celebration the weekend before. It was nice, I didn't have to work then so I got to enjoy it. First time in three years, I've had to work every other event before. I also ate way too much food, but I'm Italian I guess it's in my blood.

No definite plans for New Year's eve, I'm pretty sure I'm going out to the city. First time I'll be going out since I turned 21. New Year's day is my birthday, so it'll be a birthday celebration on top of a New Year's shindig so we'll see how it goes, not really anxious to turn 23, but you know lol. How bout you?
  3. Haha it's all good. I should have made a bigger effort to talk with the guys with Prestige but IDK what happened along the way. For the record I've always thought you're a pretty cool cat . Xmas came and went too fast really. There was like a month or two of buildup and it was all over in a couple days. I managed to split those two days between my family and girlfriend so it cold have been a lot worse haha. How've you been over the hols, got any plans for New Years?
  4. No problem! I thought it was odd that I hadn't already, but I guess we haven't talked directly. I've seen you around though and liked what you've posted in Prestige, etc. Did you have a nice Christmas/holiday?
  5. Thank you for the friend request
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5