Conversation Between Dranzer and Halie

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oh aye, I got a new laptop so I should probably re-download skype. We'll definitely have a catch up then. We should have a big session with all the people from Prestige really, 'cause I haven't spoken to all of you in yonks. D;
  2. I'm okay! Sorry, I know how late this. I'm taking a summer class, so my lazy days are over until July something or other. And then I have a whole month to do nothing. When you're free, we really really must Skype again soon. I'm not working as much anymore, so with our crazy time zone difference we should be able to figure something out.

Arya's a bad ass, btw. But you knew that.

<3
  3. I miss you too, damnit.

Haha, yeah he thanked me when I changed 'cause he apparently wanted to use her for months. I was feeling a change coming on so I went with Arya my bb <3

All is alright, school is slowly drawing to a close (thank ****). How're you m'dear?
  4. I miss you, in case you didn't know. <3

PS- Yes, I'm aware I'm using your old Daenerys set cause they were pretty (I haven't opened Photoshop in months). I also just realized Alpha's using her now too, oops. >.>;

PPS- Hope all is well. <3 <3 <3
  5. Skype meeeee. I have class Monday through Friday, BUT I'm online a lot still, just not always cognito-like (yeah I know that makes little sense). Anywho, if all else fails, send me a VM on here cause I lurk on my phone, and if I can get on to chat with you I certainly will. Hope all is well, love! <3 <3 <3
  6. Too long indeed. I have no school next week, we should chat at some point
  7. How long has it been?!?!

(Too long.)
  8. Happy new year to you too, love!!! Sorry this is belated, this is the first time I've been on my computer to reply to you. I hope all is well, I miss you too!! Catching up soon on Skype would be ever so loverly!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3
  9. Happy new year hunnaaaayyyyyy! I miss you dude, we need a catch up soon! <3
  10. HALIEFAX I MISS YOU AND LUFF YOU, THIS IS YOUR RANDOM VM SPAM FROM ME TO YOU!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

/****30charactersijustwantedtosayILU<3
  11. Haha, that's a bit of a switch from English to Microbiology. Are you enjoying it? And I get what you mean, Art does that to me sometimes. Some days it'll make me feel like never drawing ever ever again lol.

I'm alrighty, a bit busy, though. That's no problem m'lovely lol
  12. So terribly late I'm sorry love. <3 I'm taking Microbiology. (And nutrition, and math). I'm doing the nursing thing (well more nursing things lol). I thought about English, but I really can't do another lit class, just no. I'm done, I want to read what I want to read and the last lit class drained me of all desire to do anything else related (class wise anyway). lol

How are things, dear? Hope all is well, I'm so sorry for the lateness!

<3 <3 <3
  13. Haha! I knew you would like him he's really funny, too. Nomnom<3

I seeeee. What class are you taking that requires you to be in a lab? I thought you were doing English haha.

All is wellll, how're yoouu? I just finished reading A Clash of Kings the other night, I can't even tell you how much I'm dying for the third one to get here. Agghhh! So excited!
  14. I want to take Alistair out of my television set and...

I'm sure you can fill in the blank with a number of ideas <3 hawt video game mens.

Anywho, I'm still in the beginning, my character's a Rogue which is fun, I went for attack skills first so it's not like I'm stabbing people with a needle. I haven't tried warrior yet, I might just to see if I prefer it or not. Otherwise I like it, I might try an play some tonight, I just had a six hour lab session today from 8am-2pm and I came home showered and slept for like 5 hours. XD

Hope all is well, my lovelyyyy!!!! xoxoxo
  15. Agh, tell me about it. School is always hectic at the beginning at the year, I have like no time. lol

Warrior was my favourite, the mages aren't very useful imo >.< how do you like it so farrr hunnaaay?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 57
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast