Conversation Between Dranzer and Halie

57 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. YES! I'm well, busy as hell with school, but I can't complain otherwise. I just started playing the other night, trying the different classes I think I might stick with a warrior, but I haven't decided yet. >.>;
  2. Dragon Age?

I'm alrighty, dear. How are yoouu?
  3. Guess what I started playing last night?!

PS - how are ya?
  4. I missed ya, too, Kev!

I did have a lot of fun but I tell ya, it's good to be home. I hadn't had a good cup of tea in 11 days D:
  5. I MISS YOU HALLIIIEEEEEEEEEFFFAAAAXXXXXXXXX.

^ Friendly Dranzy spam for whenever you return, I hope you're having fun!

<3
  6. Please do! Sorry, this is obviously late. I may post one tonight as well. I've been preoccupied with getting ready for my vacation! Five more days!
  7. Kevlaaaaarrrr (wtf?), I'm gooooood, you? I might work on a blog post tonight btw. I'll keep you posted. =D
  8. Haliefaxxxxxxxx. How are youuuu? :3
  9. Alpha's in Yea illustriousminds was the name I have but it's .co.uk and not .com so idk what to do, I like the name NGL.

Hopefully I'll catch you on there then, but I won't be home til midnight my time.
  10. "Organisedchaos" - because we'd all be posting about different things - the chaotic part. But it's in an organised way xD. Not exactly original but eh, it's all I've thought of so far lol. But ya see what I mean when I say it's similar? haha.

Well I've been thinking of things to blog about, so you've definitely got me wanting to do it lol.

Give them a bell and ask 'em. Alpha and Michael Swayne (when he gets back) might want to do it, too.

Alrighty, I'll be on tonight and probably every night for a while lol.
  11. It's definitely in the cards, what name did you come up with? I actually had one set-up, but the host sucked so I may just transfer the domain or make a new one. I'm totally up for brainstorming though!

But yeah, even if it ends up being you and me we'll make it happenin'.

I think Martin showed interest- I wanna check with Rowanator and Seanb too.

Anywayyyyy we must Skype soon and not before you have to leave for school! <3
  12. So you mentioned the blog again in P+, I was wondering if it was still on the cards. I think you should definitely still go ahead with it. I'm on board lol. I came up with a name, but it's not that great and it's very similar to what you came up with anyway, though I think yours sounds a lot better because illustrious is a cool word that I like saying xD.
  13. Alrighty, I visit my mum on a Tuesday and don't get back til nine in the evening so I dunno if Tuesday works, Wednesday should be good hopefully?
  14. That we shall, I work this weekend so I don't think it could be till possibly Tuesday? You're probably five hours ahead of me at least. I'm up at all godforsaken hours so just let me know what works, it's 4wtfAM here right now. >.>;
  15. lol we'll have to arrange a time when we'll both be on skype.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 57
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast