Conversation Between RainingOasis and Judge Magistrate

13 Visitor Messages

1. You have no idea how much I love the weekends lol. They are my life line, they keep me sane.
  2. Man that sounds rough, the weekend will be here soon enough though, so that's something to look foreward too.
  3. I've been working all day and I'm am so dead. Or at least I feel that way, my body is tired between working my job and than coming home to help my family ugh.
  4. Nothin much, what's up with you?
  5. Yo man, what up?
  6. Ok man, I'll ttyl
  7. I've never read Odysseus, but Lord of the Rings is a great series. You got me at a bad time bro, I'm leaving in a sec.
  8. Yeah so true haha!! I heard Percy Jackson was pretty good, I really need to check out that book but I keep putting it off haha. Here's some books that you might be interested in, let's see Odysseus(I think that's how you spell it) Lord of the Rings, there's some other books also but I haven't read em in such a long time I forgot the names of the books.
  9. It ranges from Percy Jackson to Harry Potter, I'm a big fantasy guy. But aren't we all hahaha.
  10. Gotta love the weekends, what books are ya reading?
  11. Not much here, enjoying the weekend off before I have to go back to work. I do alot of reading over the weekends along with spending alot of time on here lol.
  12. Just chillin, what's up with you?
  13. What's up bro?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13