Conversation Between Odin1199 and Zargabaath

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, I see. Thanks.
  2. A heads up. When responding to VMs (visitor messages) don't write in your own box. The person you are talking to won't know you responded. Either click on their name and type in their message box or click on "view conversation" then type in that conversation box.

Actually the original Final Fantasy dealt with time as well. A time loop. The story wasn't as in depth, just a standard rpg story, though with time travel and for the time period it was anything but "standard".
  3. I like FFVIII a bit more than FFVII. As you can see here in this llink my rankings for the series.

I like how the summons were used in FFVIII more, making them integral to character growth. Was pretty nifty. And how they player could boost the power of the GF's attack was a nice feature. The magic systems are pretty close. Though I may give a slight edge to FFVII with the materia system. It allowed for some nice combos to be made and I actually used more magic in the game. In FFVIII I stayed away from using certain magic because I had them junctioned to my stats. The battle systems are pretty even too. FFVII does, however, have the protect and shell bars that lets the player know when those spells need to be re-casted a nice feature.

Anything else?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3