Conversation Between Mindu and Michael Swayne

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, mastering one class carries over the stats and innate abilities (such as Counter, or Dual-wield) to the Bare and Mime classes. For combinations, a Bare character who has mastered Ninja and Hunter would be able to wield two weapons and use the Sshot ability for eight half-strength attacks. Learning some of the Mystic Knight's abilities would then allow the Bare character to use Sword magic on those eight attacks.

I wouldn't recommend playing the PS1 version if you've got the GBA version. The GBA version was an update of sorts, adding new dungeons and job classes, whereas the PS1 version was a badly translated port of the original SNES version.
  2. I am sending this via VM, because I don't like to have conversations through forum posts. I have finished Final Fantasy V, though I have never mastered all the Job Classes. I am now starting a playthrough in both the GBA version and PS1 version.

I didn't know about the ability combinations. Normally I just choose a Job, master it, and move on to the next one.
  3. Thanks dude, I've joined up. I'll post in some of the group discussions when I've got a bit more time.
  4. Mindu,

My name is Michael Swayne, and let me be one of the first people to welcome you to TFF. I am a member of the Social Group called Flock of Noobies. We are a group focused on new members. Our group is always looking for new members, and was wondering if you would like to join. I will be sending you an invite, but you can also click on "Community" at the top of the page, then click on "Social Groups", and look for us there. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4