Conversation Between Caladbolg and Squall

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks man, I appreciate it!
  2. Hey dude, happy birthday
  3. Hmm, I would try making a thread in the "Art" section and see what kind of responses you get there. I wish I could be of more help, but that's the route I would take.
  4. Crap I'm falling into the same problem, i found one pic of rinoa the same as what i had only bigger, there's a coloured backround on it though and if i choose 'transparent' the edges show and it looks really bad
  5. No problem man, anytime.
  6. Wow! Thanks a lot I just found the same squall picture i had and i stretched / shrunk them to the same size and the photobucket one is so much better! thanks dude one down and five to go
  7. Hey Caladbolg! Welcome to TFF! To answer your question, I've found most of my FF VIII pictures from photobucket; I'd suggest trying there. Hope that helps and I hope to see you around here.
  8. heyya i've seen your name pop up a few times round Flock of Newbies :3 i'm new(ish) you like FF8 right? do you know where i could get pictures of each of the characters but not a portait? i have some but they're bad quality
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8