Conversation Between Caladbolg and Michael Swayne

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks! might do that =)
  2. I like your story, I can't wait to here more. Well, actually I can wait. Anyway...

I have a suggestion: you should make a "Comments" thread. That way people won't post their opinions in the actual story thread.
  3. No problem. R.Kyra is a good friend of mine here on TFF. I am glad you found what you were looking for either way. I can't wait to read your work. I am a writer myself, I do video game reviews for my local newspaper (as well as deliver the newspapers).

Welcome to TFF, and I hope to see you around the forums!
  4. Thanks bossman but R.Kyra got there first ^_^ she directed me to the same place as you but thanks anyway I hope TFF likes my story I've really wanted some opinions
  5. Caladbolg,

Do you mean in the Flock of Noobies Social Group? If so, just start a new discussion in the group. I have no problems with that. Or, an even better choice is the Literature Forum. This link will send you straight there. I believe that all members have access to starting threads in the Lit. Forum. Just to be sure though, once you are there, scroll to the bottom of the page. There should be a box that is titled "Posting Rules". It will say if you are able to. If you aren't able to, send a PM/VM to Victoria. She is the Literature Forum Moderator. She should be able to give you access if you aren't automatically able to.

Hope this helps; but if it doesn't, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Michael
  6. Where can I post about my own story writing? It's not for spam I just want others opinions as it's influenced by final fantasy story plots
  7. Hi Michael, got the invite and I accept I'm glad this forum is more for late teens / young adults, I feel more at 'home' now
  8. Caladbolg,

My name is Michael Swayne, and let me be one of the first people to welcome you to TFF. I am a member of the Social Group called Flock of Noobies. We are a group focused on new members. Our group is always looking for new members, and was wondering if you would like to join. I will be sending you an invite, but you can also click on "Community" at the top of the page, then click on "Social Groups", and look for us there. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8