Conversation Between Pug and RamesesII

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I am Reading Silverthorne
  2. Ill try.

Think ill just play FF through first
  3. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...bugs-bite.html
    Excellent post keep this up.
    Oh and dwelling on your previous question I like the idea of more Raymond Feist as well.
  4. Ill try Mr Mentor. My English isn't that good to start with since I come from a heavily accented area. I get confused how to put things and punctuate propperly sometimes D:

And im not rebellious! I just morally twist the law
  5. I was just viewing your post in this thread could I offer a suggestion to use some more punctuation. A fair few people hate reading that sought of stuff.
    But it was funny you rebel.
  6. FF7 it is then! And I played perfect world to max level too I think. FFXI, and a tons of others. WOW will always be the most fun for end game content though (which is where it matters). Way too fun and time consuming for its own good D:
  7. Don't go for WOW like you said it is to addictive and a waste of money haha I got caught up in Perfect World fro ages but now I am free, it takes up to much time, I'd go for FF7 as I am playing FF3 at the moment.
  8. Halp halp halp! I cant decide weather to start FF7 again, buy more Raymond E Fiest books or go on WOW... no wait WOW is way too addictive at max level best not do that... ill get all caught up in raiding for another 6 month and throw some more of my life away D: Pick one for meh im too indecisive! My life is in your hands, no pressure.
  9. Well in that case I will give you a couple links to help you get started.
    This is our Anime section if I remember correctly you said you were into anime as am I have a scroll through there and see if you like anything or if there is no thread of a particular anime start one up.

And General Chat has a heap of good and bad topics in it it is all pretty general as the title indicates.
  10. I would like to post but things on the forum like I did to start with but things are keeping me kinda occupied before I start spamming posts
  11. Have you had a look at the forums? Anything fancy you taste buds that you would like to post on?
  12. No worries don't hesitate to ask me if you have troubles with anything.
  13. Well cya tommorow. Gonna hit the hay stack
  14. I read them both. Cant say I noticed a difference apart from the story before pug went with the magicions to the other world seemed alot longer :S Prefered my old version though, it wa sall worn and ancient looking. I want it back D:
  15. So did you read the edited version of Magician or the revised newer version? I read the latest version with all the extra bits in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast