Conversation Between Pug and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

15 Visitor Messages

1. Nice Meh, I've Just Been Chillin' Lately, Just Finished My Quiz In Bio Yesterday, Hoping To See It Today...With A 4+ Or something Like That On It. Just Waiting Till Class Starts Now.
  2. Actually slept this weekend Its a miracle. Been playing with dogs, eating, and playing really crappy RPG's all weekend.

Now I have more work to do hehe

What you been up to?
  3. So, How Did Your Weekend Go? Did You Stay Awake The Whole Time? LOL
  4. Alrighty Then, Good Luck With The Gaming Bro Hope You Can Stay Awake Too...Hehe
  5. Well thats both of us over with the stress then

Caps Lock Hero Would Be Such A Cool Name For You Though

Just been up for 36 hours or something and now its time to hit the road to my mates house with a box of cans and a couple of bottles of cider, stay up all night again teaching him how to play Mortal Kombat 9 (not on them crappy XBOX controllers but on a MADCATS since hes got a friggen XBOX), and prepare him for the complex world of Super Street Fighter 4

Hope I can stay awake. Cyas around
  6. LMFAO Thats Just The Way I Type Nowadays Man. It Sets Me Appart From Everyone Else, And Makes Me Unique...Hehe

Anyway, Just Finished A Stressful Week, So I Am Super Happy Right Nao

And No Way In Hell Man, I Am Not Changing My Name To Caps Lock Hero...XD

Well, Atleast After Your Done Working Hard You Get To Play All You Want.
  7. Been super extra mega amazingly busy fixing computers, gardening, fixing more computers, seeing old mates, fixing more computers, and starting to play borderlands and FF6 on full nighters! I work hard and then I play hard...!

Just got back today. What ya been up to?

And whats with the caps anyway? Any more caps and ill have to make a poll to see if everyone wants to change your name to Caps Lock Hero xD
  8. Yo, What Up Pug Meister? Hehe

How You Been?
  9. Yeah, I Know, They Pretty Siick! Anyway, I Officially Welcome You To The Forums Pug Hope You Enjoy Your Stay, And Make Some New Friends Here. If You Have Any Questions At All, No Matter The Content, Just Ask Me By Sending Me A Visitor Message Or Private Message, And I'll Answer You As Soon As Possible. Also, While I'm At It, Lemme Send You A Friend Request. Don't Worry, I'm Friendly, And I Don't Bite. Hit Me Up Whenever You Just Feel Like Talkin' Or Somethin'. Happy Posting
  10. Ah. The laws suck. Still they'd be my fav thing in the house if I had them
  11. Ye im new. Been trolling the forums for 3 days straight now. I dunno what to do with myself since I split up with the GF >.> Imsure illsleepat some point and leave everyone alone
  12. Woops, Didn't See Your Second Visitor Message There. Thanks Man, And Yeah, They Are Not Fully Sharpened Because Of Certain Laws, But You Can Get Them Sharpened Professionally If You Want. They Can Still Stab Through Stuff Though, And Can Still Cut, But Cannot Slice Through Things In One Fell Swoop, Like The Originals Can.
  13. Haha, Thanks Man That Quote Was From The Movie "Ninja * Assassin" Year 2009. It Still Is One Of My Favorite Quotes To This Day. So, You New Here?
  14. And woah. Nice blades. They look cool. Hope you didn't have to have them dulled down because of laws or anything. Very cool non the less.

I am now your humble servent... Until I can pickpocket them blades
  15. I like your quote of the year. Was trying to think of a weapon I could wield that you'd fear more but even if it was a nuke someone would still have to press the button >.>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15