Conversation Between Chocobo_Lover17 and Hero without a Name

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. haha fair enough. Life is ok with me, just going through some rough patches. How are you doing?
  2. you are not! I am not on here nearly as much as I would like to be..I get so busy! I am doing great, what about yourself?
  3. How long has it been? I'm such a terrible friend lol. How's everything?
  4. Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy!
  5. Ah I feel bad, I haven't responded back in so long. Work has been crazy. How's Mcdonalds?
  6. I'm good, just working all the time and when i'm not working I'm either with my girl or playing ff8. I'm currently in disc 3. What have you been up too?
  7. it's definitely been too long! I am pretty good, how are you?
  8. feels like it's been forever since I heard from you. How's my sister from the night shift doing?
  9. aww. I am so glad your in my family <333, and yes, us night workers need to stick together don't we?? and..haha "boytoy" will do.
  10. Of course I care We're family...plus you're one of the few who works nights so you understand lol. Say hey to your boytoy for me! Tell him to start posting on my who would win in a fight forum!
  11. thank you for caring, and yes..work, I am working a night shift tonight. Ughh.
  12. Sorry to hear about your old computer, but great about your new one Glad to hear things are well and the chocobos, I'm currently at work right now....really flipping tired lol. 7:00 cannot come fast enough
  13. it's been wayyy to long! I have been so busy and my computer broke I just got a new one, so I will be on here a lot more, how are you? and the chocobos are of course amazing
  14. It seems like forever since I heard from you. How are you? and how are my chocobos?
  15. ohh lala, that sounds amazing will do.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 33
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast