Conversation Between Elise and Squall

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I really think that whatever anyone does they will always find something they hate in their field, there are always problems, so the best is to just concentrate on something you love, or better the things you would love doing when you finish your course... I know it'll work because that's what I am doing. Just find a tiny bit that you love working on and develop it. In case the whole situation it's completely hopeless then it's always better to start a new path before dwelling far in the current one =)
  2. It's tough to find work anywhere, regardless of what field you're in pretty much. I just hope I can find something I enjoy because it'll really suck having to work the rest of my life with something I hate lol.
  3. I'm not in it for the money, and the pay is not good anyway, and the unemployment percentage is really high. I think business is where the money is lol
  4. That's a great major to have! I'm sure you'll make plenty of money and I hope you enjoy it as well
  5. That sounds interesting, one of my good friends is doing business administration. I'm doing architecture and it keeps me really busy.
  6. Yes I do. I'm a freshman in college, majoring in Business Administration. I may end up changing to Sports Management in the future since I want to become a sports agent
    What are you studying?
  7. I am alright, but dead tired today! 9:00am-5:30pm at the university and it won't be getting any easier, but it's fine, I do my best under pressure =)
    To answer your question I study in England
    Do you go to school?!
  8. So, how are you doing otherwise? Where do you go to school?
  9. no problem, anytime =)
  10. Agreed. I'm uploading it as I type Thank you again, Elise I'm very impressed with your work
  11. Maybe that's safer also, so in case I delete it from my account you don't lose it, keeping it in your account would be better =)
  12. If it's too much for you to send the code, I'll upload it to my photobucket account if that's easier?
  13. Oh really? I am glad you think so
    And I made a promise that I would do it, so it should take some sort of priority =)
    Do you want me to send you a code for it? Or you will do it yourself?!
  14. I LOVE IT! You did an amazing job. Thank you soooo much, and you could've taken all the time you needed, your personal life is more important than this anyway. But once again, I appreciate all the time and effort you put into the sig, it looks GREAT
  15. Heeey, I'm sorry for the delay, apparently every single person had some kind of party last week since we're going back to uni tomorrow... but this is no excuse! Anyways, this is the result so far, I personally feel something is missing but my eyes are so blind to see lol, so let me know if you don't like it or you want me to add or change something... it's alright, I saved several copies of the workplace at different points, so it's not very hard to adjust something. Let me know ok

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast