Conversation Between Elise and Freya

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Aw, your last activity's been two weeks ago? Damn it I'm too late T____T I hope you'll still be reading this.

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for answering that late, it's just that there's been so much sh*t happening to me in the past few weeks... Actually my "downfall" was four weeks ago. O_o So much time passed... But I feel better now... And I really hoped I could talk to you again T_T

*poke* Hope we'll be able to talk again soon. ._.
  2. Glad to hear you're doing better =)

I like university, but it is very stressful, sometimes I am just working then I look at a friend and start crying lol. I won't get enough sleep for days. I remember last year I spent the last week sleeping only 2 hours per night, it is so unhealthy and nerve racking. I survived on coffee, luckily I didn't have to do any calculations or anything that requires proper concentration, it was all drawing and design work at the end. It is a creative field so nothing is ever good enough, whatever you do there always better, so the work never ends until the semester ends. I hate this about it... but sometimes we hate something when it is the best thing for us, I am trying to think like this and I will try my best to organize my time. I have my reasons for not giving up, so I try to focus on this. Also, about 40% of my class dropped out by the end of first year, including some of my friends, so now I have to make some new friends >.<
    Sorry if this is boring to you ^^''

Oh yeaaaa, Tekken was an awesome multi-players game!! I only have one brother but we played it with the neighbors. I didn't like Street Fighter as much as Tekken, especially Tekken 3. It was the only game we played when we had guests lol
  3. I'm feeling pretty good today, thanks. :> Also, I think I'm starting to eat normally again. At least yesterday I tried. I'm not eating that much (which is normal for me anyways) but at least not soup all the time. <<"

Heh, I've also got one week before uni starts again. And this week will be used for the paper. :>
    Besides, don't you like university? I thought you'd like architecture so much that it's always fun to go back to uni?! oo

LOL XD I would've resisted if my brothers had ever asked me to play FIFA with them... I HATE soccer. ^^" I played Tekken with my brothers when I was younger. And Street Fighter. And they always complained when I won... Because I'm the youngest of us siblings. XD"

Yay, thanks for giving me an excuse! XD But I suck nonetheless. XD
  4. I'm sorry to hear that, migraines are terrible, how are you feeling now? Other than the food issues... and no I'm not eating now.

That's good news about your paper! =)
    I will be starting university next week, I received an e-mail from my programme leader saying "welcome back" I nearly cried!! >.<
    So yea I have one week I am allowed to display my act of laziness!

Oh I seee your point about forcing, well I'm never forced to play FF, but when I was 11 or so my brother used to "force" me to play FIFA with him, I love football (soccer) but I am terrible at playing it in a video game... so eventually he stopped asking me because I was such an easy opponent -_-

Yes it's Ashe, but this avatar is cut from my signature, and I edited it a lot so maybe it changed the colour of her hair... I am just trying to give you an excuse here lol
  5. First of all I'm sorry it took me two days to answer your VM. I've got a good excuse, though. I had a migraine attack on Wednesday - and since then I didn't feel that well. It's okay now, although I still think I'm not able to eat normally. I have the feeling I will meet every food I eat twice... :/ (I hope you're not eating at the moment! XD)

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. XD I went to the library of my university once as well, looking for resources - and then, at home, I realized I didn't need 2/3 of them. XD
    Besides, my prof wrote me an e-mail yesterday and it seems I can get started pretty soon. :> I still need a theory to use though. But I'm pretty sure I'll be able to write it down next week. And then I'll hand it in at the beginning of October *_*

I'm sometimes forced to play a game. ^^"" I often play games co-op with my boyfriend. And sometimes I don't really feel like playing, but he wants to play so badly that I force myself to. (But most of the time it's fun nonetheless XD)

That's Ashe?!??! O_O" Doesn't she have lighter hair?! Oo" I should really go stand in the corner for a few days for not realizing it was Ashe. ^^"
    I don't see myself in Ashe at all. I'd rather be Penelo, if I had to choose a character of FFXII. ^^" I think there isn't even a character who is similar to me at all, in all FFs... Hm. :/ Never really thought about it. ^^"
  6. Remembering FF quotes in public is not recommended

I understand! I know how confusing this 'what' situation! Last Easter holidays I went back home to visit my family and I had to work on an assignment that was due the first day after returning, I had a theory about my topic and I took several books from the library based on it and went back home. Then I started questioning my theory, I felt that it is completely irrelevant and I had to start over, but I couldn't because I didn't have any resources! This led to a freak-out period of time, but luckily it ended very well.

How could I even be forced to play a game? lol, it should be fun and it's always is! I asked some people around about the internet thing and they said the website should be running next week.

Hmm, I don't think I've heard of this show, but googling it reminded me of a pony cartoons I used to watch when I was very young, it hard rainbows and fairies haha, but I don't remember the name! Oh and my avatar is Ashe, I thought it was obvious XD
    I'm not sure if she is my favourite female in FF, I hate some stuff about her, but in some ways I see us similar, not completely, but the similarity is more than to any other female character.
  7. It helped quite a lot, actually. I wish I could remember quotes as easily as other people... ^^"

There is indeed a guideline telling me how to write the paper. Nevertheless, I wanted to know WHAT do write about. (We had to prepare presentations on different topics (theories) and I'm not quite sure if I'm bound to write about the one I did the presentation on. :/ ) Maybe I even have to search for a whole new theory. Idk. @_@ Hopefully he'll answer today or tomorrow. >.<
    Heh, there's no chance I'll fail this course if you're poking me with a stick every day, telling me to write that paper. xD

Sounds bad. ^^"
    I hope it'll work again soon. ^^" As for VII: You should play it when you LIKE to play. Do not force yourself. ^^ (And I hope you didn't feel forced by ME through the last message XD""")

Besides, who is on your avatar? I've been asking myself ever since I first saw it.. << >>
    (Mine is Applejack from My little Pony: Friendship is Magic XD)
  8. Well, I hope it helped, even a bit =)

Oh I hate it when tutors just disappear, especially when they should be expecting something from students, don't you have like fixed tutorials or something?
    I will be chasing after you to see that you do it before October

no actually I haven't been playing for few days. The last time I chased after Ultima Weapon for ages, until it stopped over Midgar where the next stage of the game is, so I ended up triggering a scene not a fight with Ultima, so frustration pushed me away from it. I also tried getting FFVI, but there is a problem with the internet connection for my PS3, I know how to fix it from the internet provider's website, but the stupid thing is undergoing annual maintenance. All it says is: 'Coming Soon; always connecting you'... well this is certainly not always! >.<
  9. Heh, you're so cute, you used Zidane's words. <3 But I think they fit my situation perfectly. Either I hurt myself or I don't, that's up to me know. And I think I won't do it.

I SHOULD have... but I haven't... I wrote my prof an e-mail a while ago, asking several questions - I still haven't gotten an answer ._. He said he'd be absent until tomorrow... hopefully he'll write then. >.< But I only have to write 3-4 pages... that'll be easy, and I'll probably write it in 2 days. *coughs*

Anyways, are you still playing FF VII? ^^
  10. I'm very happy you feel better today!! Thinking about things will definitely help, but also try to not exhaust yourself in over-thinking! 'In the end it boils down to two simple choices, either you do or you don't' I hope Zidane's words are in the right place lol

Thaaaaank you! You are so sweet!! I will discuss it with my instructor, see how I perform tomorrow, see if I am ready to actually do it in the next couple of weeks and I will let you know for sure! =)
    How is your 'October' assignment going?! You should've started by now!!
  11. Actually, I DO feel much better today, thanks. <3 The problems with the guys I mentioned didn't vanish into thin air (as I hope they'd do!), but it's gotten better. At least. I still need some days to think on my own as to what to do next, but that's okay.

I'm sooo~ glad you passed the test!! =D I hope your practical test will be as good as the theretical one! ^^ How do you feel about driving? Please let me know on which day you'll have the practical test - I'm gonna think about you all day, wishing you the best of luck.
  12. I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry I couldn't reply earlier...
    What happened? If you don't mind me asking.... if you didn't do anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about, I try to always remind myself of that, time heals everything, how are you feeling today? Much much better I hope!!! =)

I've been studying for my the theory driving test in the past few days, at least trying, I was so nervous about the details of the car documents and some environmental numbers... but well I passed the test today so it was worth it! I'll be taking my practical next week or the week after, I will see what my instructor tells me first.
  13. Sorry I answer so late now. >.< Friday's been an awful day for me, as many problems occured... too many problems. And since then, my life's been turned upside down by some guys... or let's rather say just one. 2/3 of them are okay.
    Nah, it's just that I don't feel like doing anything right now. I'll probably need a few days to recover, starting today. (I bet I'll get another message from that guy, which'll bring me down once again... nah, that sucks -_-")
    How've you been those days? Everything okay in your life? I hope so!
  14. Handing everything pretty early is such a great ability to have! I wish I could do that! I have mastered the procrastination skill that I am not sleeping for whole three days before a deadline, then crash for 18-20 hours of sleep, I just waste so much time in the beginning.

Thanks for the encouraging words ^^ I've been studying all day today and went to the library to get the latest edition of the driving standards. What where your errors in the practical test?! And yea pretty much all my friends got their drivers when the reached the legal age for driving.

hahaha, I can't wait to play FFVI now just to read that line lol. I think I get too attached to the games and the characters, I must know what they're thinking and what's their moral so I can fight beside them the proper way XD

I will definetly let you know when I start playing! =)
  15. As far as I know, the deadline's the middle of October - but my prof only said "in October"... So I'm not that sure about it. ^^" I'll hand it in on the 4th, as I have to go to uni for a course anyways. I don't care about deadlines, I normally just hand everything in pretty early. ^^
    Hah, I needed three tries to get my driver's license... ._. But I passed the theory test after the first try. :> I'm sure you'll pass it easily. ^^ It's not that hard. Driving a car is way harder. ^^" (And I was 17 when I got my driver's license. No one cares about that anymore now...)

Hehe, I suppose I have to play the game again, just to read that line. Or maybe I read it and then thought that Sephiroth writes poems in the cave. xD I love talking to the characters as well, most of the time they say pretty interesting things. Especially when you expect them to tell you something about the story and they tell you something COMPLETELY different. In VI, almost right before you beat the final boss, if you talk to one of the characters on the airship, he tells you about how much women will grieve if he should die. XD
    I'm not mad at you for liking Tifa more, don't be afraid I might hit you. I just don't really like her, but I can understand why people like her. Sometimes (!) she really was a tough lady. ^^

Hm, you gotta search for it again. And again. Until you've found it! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast