Conversation Between Elise and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. LMFAO Sorry, I Was Just Asking...Hehe

I Appreciate You Wanting To Give Me Details On The Game, So Thanks
    Keep Me Posted Or Up-To-Date With That.
  2. Well you certainly should finish XIII before playing XIII-2, I even heard your saved data can somehow make an influence on your new game in XIII-2, I kinda forgot the details of this, but I will check and let you know. I always look forward to any Final Fantasy, your question is irrelevant haha
  3. Hehe I Know What You Mean >_<

Are You Looking Forward To FFXIII-2? Or FF Versus XIII? I Sure As Hell Am...Although I Haven't Finished FFXIII Yet...XD I Only Got To Play 6 Hours Of It At My Cousin's Place During March Break. I'm Apparently At Chapter 4 In The Junkyard Looking Area, Right After Snow Gets The Shiva Sisters Summon.
  4. I don't really have major issues with weather, I like it the way it comes, until it starts to misbehave!
  5. OMG, Its Gets So Cold Where I Live During Winter, It Is Ridiculous. It's Like, Summer It's Really Hot, And Winter It's Really Cold... >_<
  6. That's great, happy birthday to your cousin 5 days ahead =)
    I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Temperatures here are around 14C (about 57F) and I don't think it's cold lol. Winter is coming soon and I would be lucky to see 0C
  7. My Weekend Was Alright I Guess...Really Cold Though...XD It Was Somewhat Cold Outside, And The Thermostat Was Set At 66 Degrees Farenheit...Which Made The Inside Of The House Pretty Damn Cold... >_< I Had To Stay In The Covers Almost The Entire Time. But I Did Have Some Fun...Not Alot Though. Oh Well. This Week Is Gonna Suck, Although It's My Cousin's Birthday This Friday, So I Might Be Partying It Up This Weekend, Yay! (>^_^)>
  8. Thanks for the encouragement!
    Staying positive is hard to remember in tough times unfortunately. Hmm I remember one time a friend told me "It will be alright" I turned his world upside down because I thought it was impossible

How was your weekend? =)
  9. I Am Having Trouble Uploading My New Pics...Apparently It Won't Let Me Upload Any Pics, Not Even To A New Album...There Is No Upload Picture Button Anymore For Me...WTF? Ahhh I See. Well, It's All Good. Just Do Your Thing And Stay Possitive. Do What You Gotta Do In Uni, And Then Your Done. Have Fun At The Parties
  10. Ok, just let me know when the uploading process is complete =)

My weekend was alright, although it was the last weekend I have without being afraid of the Monday coming after haha, next Monday will be my first day back to university. But some of my friends are hosting barbecue parties (yes more than one) next weekend as it's the end of summer, so that should be fun =)
  11. My Day Was Alright I Guess. Anyway, Got The Pics Of Me Standing Next To My Dream Car. Gonna See If I Can Upload Them Today Or Tomorrow. So, How Was Your Weekend?
  12. Kill Bill is cool yea, I didn't know what to expect when my friend once forced me to sit down and watch it, I ended up loving it, it's nicely made =)
    I'm not talking about specific model, I just like this car brand in general, hmm, Type R maybe if I have to pick

My day is alright, a bit tiring, but fine I guess. I hope you had a pleasant day.
  13. Kill Bill Is One Of My Favourite Movies Believe It Or Not. Yes, They Are Cooler Than Expected. They Are Very Pointy, And Can Actually Stab Through Things. They However Cannot Slice Through Things In One Fell Swoop, Unfortunately. They Can Still Cut, But Not In One Shot. The Car Is Awesome, So Yeah. And I Actually Like The Honda Civic...Just Depends What Year You Talkin' About. If Its From The Late 90's, Then Yeah, I Love Them Too. If Its Mid '02-'08 Then Not So Much. The Only New Civic I Like Is The Honda Civic Mugen RR. Its A Cool Concept. Anyway, How Was Your Day?
  14. These blades are... real XD
    I don't know what else they might have been, I'm just saying that they are cooler than I expected! Be careful around them, they look very sharp.The katana reminds me of Kill Bill.

The car seemed great when I googled it, I don't know very much about cars, so I can't really say much, but best of luck in getting it! I would like to have a Honda Civic if I would get to choose, but for me anything on 4 motor wheels is fine
  15. Here, I Uploaded The Pics Of My Blades: The Final Fantasy Forums - Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Album: My Blade Collection

Check Em Out, Lemme Know What You Think
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 33
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast