Conversation Between Elise and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

33 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. OMG, I Just recently Finished FFVII For The First Time This Summer! I Finally Got Through The Entire Game, And I Am Really Happy That I Got To Finish It Also Recently Finished FFXII As Well A Little Later During The Summer. I Have Some Unfinished Business To Take Care Of In FFXII, Plus I Also Finally Got The Tournesol 2 Handed Greatsword. Took Me About 1 Night And 1 Day To Get All The Ingredients Together, But I Did It, And Had Some Money Left Over To Get Other Stuff Too. I'm Just Glad I Got To Finish All My Final Fantasy Games That I Own, Except For FFTA2: The Grimoire Of The Rift, But I'm At The Last Mission To Complete The Story I Believe. I'm Just Leveling My Party Up And Getting All The Sub Missions Done. So, Any Plans For The Weekend?
  2. Thank you very much, you are very nice ^^
    I'm already enjoying the forums very much! My biggest regret is that I have to go back to my books soon. I'm replaying FFVII these days, chasing Ultima Weapon lol
    Best of luck
  3. Welcome To The TFF Forums Elise I Noticed You Were New, So I Thought I Would Drop By. Don't Worry, I Won't Bite, I'm Quite Friendly, You Can Ask A Few People, And They Will Tell You The Same Thing. Anyway, I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here At TFF. If You Have Any Questions Regarding To Or Not Related To TFF, Just Message Me, And I'll Gladly Answer You. Happy Posting
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 33 of 33
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3