Conversation Between Squall and Assassin

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!
  2. Well then I'm sure you'll like it. Only two seasons have been released so far.
  3. I really enjoyed Spartacus and everyone I've spoken with said that I'll definitely enjoy Game of Thrones. I'll have to get my hands on the first season ASAP lol.
  4. Oh God! It's really really awesome. I saw a list of the most watched t.v series of 2012 and Game of Thrones was on the top of the list. You should watch it, I know you'll like it. It's based on novels and before the series, everyone was always talking about the novel and how awesome it is. And now everyone is going mad after the series.
  5. How good is it? I've been meaning to watch it for a while.
  6. Ummm... well that sounds nice. It's good one of us is doing something, at least in their free time. My summer vacations started 1 month ago and I have nothing to do. I started watching Game of Thrones and I've watched the complete two seasons. Now I'm waiting for season three and it's going to air in October (2013).
  7. A mixture of both, I'd say. Keeps me busy until school starts up again and hopefully puts some money in my pocket.
  8. Oh sounds nice
    Are you having fun? Or is it just something you do to pass your time? (I'm asking pretty stupid questions, aren't I?)
  9. A Sign business. Printing, screening signs, decals, etc. I have to get accustomed to the programs via the computer that I'll be using but this is pretty much a summer gig until I head back to college in September.
  10. I hope so too!
    Oooh.... What new business?
  11. I'm sure you'll learn it soon! And I guess...If you consider accounting to be fun. Lol. I've been busy with summer classes in college & helping out with my father's new business.
  12. I'm good. Still haven't learned how to play a guitar. But will soon, hopefully. How about you, have you learned someting fun or exciting?
  13. Hey! I'm doing great. Yourself?
  14. Hi! It's been so long since I've talked to you. How are you?
  15. Thank you and good luck to you to
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast