Conversation Between Squall and Michael Swayne

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I thought it was a bit hinky when I clicked on the link in the Adoption Thread. Someone should probably inform Freya of the mix-up.
  2. I think it might be Robbo that you're mistaken with. He was Squall before I was, and he's my adoptor. I went from Lion Heart to sdX Squall to now just Squall. Maybe that's what the deal is lol.
  3. This is news to me? I don't remember asking to be one.
  4. Hey Squall! I didn't know you were an Adopter. When did that happen?
  5. Yeah, I've been keeping up with your journal so I know what you mean by 'ups and downs'. As for the weather I've been waiting for a big storm so maybe this is it lol. On another note I'm doing well; school has been flying by (surprisingly) and my brother is coming home on leave from the military for 2 weeks so I look forward to spending time with him.
  6. Thanks! I was only expecting one, but getting three was very exciting. I hope I can count on your vote. (I didn't mean to sound like all the candidates that pollute TV commercials just now)

Anyway, things with me are the rollercoaster it has always been. Things start going good, then something happens to make everything not-so-good. I am on the uphill climb right now. Here's hoping this hill is a mountain.

How are things with you? I haven't checked the weather today, but the storm I had last night should be heading toward you soon. Hope everything is fine on your end.
  7. Hey Michael! Long time no talk... How are things going? BTW, congrats on your TFF nominations!
  8. Haha, thanks for that! Looks pretty good
  9. Thanks a lot!! I am doing okay. Here, I saved some virtual cake for you.

10. Happy birthday man! Hope all is well.
  11. Happy to hear about your Dog. I have pets of my own (6 cats to be exact. Yes, 6 of them lol) so I consider them to be just as much a part of the family as my parents and I. Yeah, it's been raining for the past couple of weeks here in Jersey so there hasn't been much to do outside. Anyway, glad to hear you're doing alright. Hope to hear from you soon.
  12. Hey there! I almost didn't recognize you with your new name. It took forever for someone to change it. Oh, well, the Admins have lives too after all. I am glad to hear your came back. With things the way they are in the world, I can't help but worry a little. Everything seems fine with me, I think. I have tried to keep busy, but lately the rain just makes things so boring. Even the stuff that isn't normally boring become so, you know. I got a surprise this morning when I went to feed the dogs. My female is pregnant. And from the looks of it, the puppies will be born around New Year's. What's really great is if they're early they'll be a Christmas present, and if they're late, they'll be a birthday present.

But other than that, I am otherwise just hanging on.
  13. Hey Michael!
    I've been away from the forum for about a month. My brother came back home from Afghanistan and I was able to spend a good amount of time with him in the process. Just wanted to see how you are holding up. Hope all is well!
  14. Okay, thanks for the clarification about the name change. And don't worry, I won't be one to constantly be bothering them about it. When it's done, it's done. Yeah, it would've been cooler had a seen the note tomorrow, but it's only the second one I've gotten; so I was interested as in to what it had to say lol. Thank you again though Michael, I appreciate the kind words!
  15. I believe that's all you do. The next part is to wait. Only one of the Admins can change it. And Unfortunately, they are online as much as other members. The thing not to do is post to remind them. The next time they get on, they will see it when they log on. Just like how we see how many posts and threads have been made since we were last on.

I was kind of hoping you would see the User Note on your birthday. But I'm glad you noticed just the same.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast