Conversation Between The_Dream_Recluse and Hero without a Name

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Merry Christmas to the world down under!
  2. Hey sorry for delayed response, been busy with work and life. I hate my job lol. Glad to here you're doing well. How u doing?
  3. Haha don't worry about it man i haven't been on in like a month - most of the forums prolly hate me

I've been well, how about yourself?
  4. I feel bad, I don't talk to people anymore. Thought I'd say what's up. How's it going?
  5. Haha nice nice. As for your question - well which one would give you the better value? Do you prefer playing Mario Kart and reliving old times? Or would you rather replaying the old FF's? I suppose it would also depend on cost and whatnot.
  6. I am up until Fossil Roo, I never like the bug rides and with these it's just kinda annoying, I'm planning on getting a psp and downloading the old school games. Or a Ds and play mario kart again....god I can't decide!!!! lol
  7. Haha nice hope you're enjoying it xD
  8. I'm playing ff9 as we speak
  9. Haha i have a PS1, 2 and 3. Sometimes we just need to play the PS1 for the genuine nostalgia.
  10. PS3 nice....I still have a ps1, that's right, I'm old school lol. I have a ps2 but I already defeated all of the games I have with it.
  11. Congrats man, sounds like you enjoyed it

Yeah i'm well bro, got my PS3 back from my sisters yesterday so i spent most of last night updating it and playing Mirror's Edge xD
  12. hey sup boss, I'm just chilling here. Finally beat ff8 today, kind of a sad ending but good at the same time so it all worked out. How u doing?
  13. Haha how have you been man? Just realised i missed one of your messages sorry

Hope you are well champ xD
  14. Aussie Aussie Aussie OY OY OY!!!!!
  15. What's up boss?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 49
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast