Conversation Between The_Dream_Recluse and RamesesII

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday mate.
  2. Hahaha that's politics 101 man. Promise the world, but deliver nothing.
  3. That's him I couldn't think of his name, I think it is f**king hilarious that Julia Gillard promised old Bob everything he wanted to get the Greens to back Labour then turn around and shrug him off, I hear he has the shits now.
  4. Hahahaha, you mean Peter Garrett? Pretty sure i have a crush on his niece Maude. :3
  5. Yeah maybe Bob or the weird dancing guy from Midnight oil might have a go at me this time
  6. Hopefully you will. Just watch your back next time, eh?
  7. I can feel in my bones I will hit the polls this time.
  8. Abbott for PM!!! (Yeah, i love to cause trouble )
  9. Haha thanks bro xD
  10. I posted again in the thread hopefully one of the admin will see my double post lol and the change our names.
  11. Hey man, i have a question - is there anything extra we have to do in order to get our name changed aside from posting in the name change thread? I was just wondering cause it's been nearly a week and i haven't heard back yet or noticed any changes.
  12. No worries bye for now.
  13. Haha you had me worried for a sec there...although admittedly Facebook isn't really that good. Not for self-imposed recluses like myself anyway

Crap, my laptop is about to die and my charger is down at my dad's house. We'll have to continue this convo another time man sorry
  14. Just messin bahahaha I'm just tried that's why I am talkin shit haha
  15. Are you messing with me bro? It's only the most popular social networking site in recent history. Hence why i'm no longer with it. Stupid conformity....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast