Conversation Between Hot Shot and Yoko

14 Visitor Messages

1. My brother keeps telling me to check it out, but I never do. I'll probably watch it soon since I haven't got any anime to watch
  2. If you knew the character, you might change your mind about that. I love that scene though. It's Lucy from Elfen Lied.
  3. Whenever I see your avatar, I always get the impression you're a bit too over excited lol.
  4. Cheers, I'll take a look through it later.
  5. Here is the best guide of life. I mean RPing. It's very descriptive.
  6. I do. I'm not much of a mentor though. I mostly RP on another forum. The link is in my Signature. There are also some RP guides around this forum. I believe it's in Structured Role Play.

It's fun. I've been RPing for almost two years now.
  7. So I take it you know your way around? I asked Michael about RPing but he doesn't know much about it. Do you RP by any chance, I've always wanted to give it a try.
  8. Bunch of great people around here. You picked a good forum to join.
  9. Yeah, he seems it. I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here.
  10. He's a good guy.
  11. Yep I've already joined up for the adoption thingy. I think Michael Swayne will adopt me.
  12. Haha, Thank you!

You don't seem too bad yourself. If you need help around the forums, just let me know. I'm not looking to adopt. They have an adoption agency for that. I'm usually around most of the day.
  13. Hey, thanks for the warm welcome I see you like FMA, you've clearly got good taste.
  14. Welcome to TFF
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14