Conversation Between Hot Shot and Michael Swayne

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I know you aren't active here, but there is a song that reminds me of you(r user name).

2. Hot Shot,

How are you getting along here at TFF? Any questions? Comment? Complaints?

Michael
  3. Another one we did was waving to people driving down the road. That one didn't too well, because people around where I live are meanies.
  4. Hahaha, classic. I've gotta try that one day.
  5. I clicked throughout the whole thing. It is mostly mindless fun. It reminds me of a science experiment I did. I enlisted the help of a friend and had him stand on the sidewalk and just look up at the sky. The science part was too see how many people would also look up at the sky or ask my friend what was he looking at.
  6. The first time I clicked on one of those things, I just kept clicking my mouse hoping it would end...I was sadly mistaken. Just ended up closing my browser.
  7. Gil is used to pay for the Arcade. Once you make 100 posts, you gain access to the Arcade. Games are mainly silly Flash games, and range from 0-40 gil per play. Gil is also used in the arcade as a prize for Arcade tournaments. And you can buy items and accessories at the vBCommerce. The items etc. are mainly just for show. I think they show up in your profile somehow.

I thought the signature thing is funny. I wonder how many people were freaking out when they clicked on it.
  8. Hey I was just wandering, what the hell does the gil do?

Oh and btw I clicked your siggy Curiosity always gets the best of me. Some dude I know posted it on FB a week ago.
  9. Don't sweat it. I'm in England so theres quite a difference in our time zones.
  10. I'm sorry that I didn't answer earlier. I was working when you sent you message, and I just got home now. Anyway, I have heard from RamesesII, that he has answered your question. I am glad to know that there are others willing to help when one cannot.

Anyway, I am usually online. The only time that I am not is Thursdays from 6:30 am to about 3 pm (Eastern Daylight Time) for work; and Fridays from 6:30 am to 9 am (Eastern Daylight Time) to go cash my check. I mean of course I sleep and stuff, so I am not on then; but generally I am near a computer and check TFF frequently.

Sorry that I wasn't able to answer your question.
  11. Hey, do you have any idea how to post on a thread and not subscribe to it. I'm getting way too many emails.
  12. I like street photography because it's a lot more interesting than studio work. I haven't taken photos in a while since I moved out of London for the last year and a half. But I'll be back in the capital in a couple weeks so I'll try and start snapping soon. I'll try and dig up some photos to share with everyone on the forum.
  13. I enjoy reading (fiction mostly), playing tennis, watching anime (I don't have a favorite, it's all great), and bicycling. I bike everywhere; to the store, to work, for work, everywhere. I work as a game critic at the local newspaper. I also deliver the paper. So, basically, I get paid to ride a bicycle. I have even been offered sponsorships, though I have never taken them. I am not good at racing. If I was to play a sport for money, it would have to be tennis. I dream about competing in the U.S. Open series event in Cincinnati (it's the closest event from my house).

I read in your profile you like basketball and photography. What types of photos do you take?
  14. So besides FF and video games, what else are you into?
  15. That's what I am here for. And you won't be pestering me. When I joined, I was always asking my Adopter about everything. She helped me a lot. This is the first forum that I have joined (well, second, but HOBY doesn't count). There is plenty to talk about. It's more than just Final Fantasy here. We have RPs, music forum, animation forum, television and movies forum, literature, and so much more.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast