Conversation Between Hero without a Name and Squall

42 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Amen brother I hear you on that. Not much for me, really. I've been doing very well but I'm just enjoying the month off from school before I start the Spring Semester on the 17th of January. How's work treating you?
  2. Things are ok, just working hard. The usual. How you doing?
  3. Happy holidays to you too brother! I'm doing well, can't complain at all. How about yourself?
  4. Merry Christmas from the world of Canada, how is everything going on your side my good man?
  5. I'm doing well, can't complain at all. I'm wrapping up my first semester of college (went by fast) so I'll be looking forward to the month off and the holidays with the family. How've you been?
  6. Sup boss, I've been gone for a while too. Thought I'd come back for the christmas holidays and celebrate final fantasy style. How u doing?
  7. What's up bro? I've been gone for a month; hope all is well.
  8. Lol nice way of putting it.
  9. Everyone has to disagree sometime, Im just not into older girls though if I was....she could light my fires anyday if you know what I mean
  10. Gotta disagree about Edea, bro, lol. But Selphie is somebody I'd love to be friends with since she's always up-beat and full of energy.
  11. Meh she's ok, I thought she looked a little old. I'd still go for Selphie, my GF (and I mean girlfriend not Guardian Force lol) would kill me if I said this but I think Selphie is one of those cute, sweet girls who would be amazing in bed lol
  12. Edea is my crush from that game lol. The hottest sorceress I've ever seen haha
  13. The choking of the hotdogs was awesome, and how hot is quistis? Seriously? I would.......never mind lol
  14. Yeah it's a good thing you were prepared for Ultimecia otherwise she could be a real pain. I thought the ending was a really good way of all the characters coming full circle. To me, they were the most interesting of any Final Fantasy I played, and to see them go from being nothing more than partners in battle to a close-knit group of friends was pretty cool. The ending clips with Irvine hitting on Selphie and Zell nearly choking on the hot dogs provided some nice comic relief as well, lol.
  15. yeah it was kind of creepy but it really showed how much he loved Rinoa. But yeah, it was weird, first Quistis, Selphie and Rinoa came in. Selphie and Rinoa were destroyed pretty easily, then Irvine came in,he got killed then Squall and Zell came in. I just destroyed her with physical attacks and all the magic. I lost Quistis pre GF/Ultemcia mix but Squall/Zell took them down. Good ending
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 42
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast