Conversation Between Hero without a Name and Firefly

153 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Lol. I miss playing VIII. I think I may start playing it again,but I really need to start playing my FF1 cuz I have barely touched it since I got it lol. Oh well.. hehe
  2. I'm the same way regarding Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy VI...I actually stopped playing both to play VIII again. Great way to kill time on an airplane
  3. I liked it. But I wouldn't have made it through without a little help from an online guide though
  4. I actualy haven't played XIII yet, is the sequal good?
  5. Nice lol
  6. lol, well this girl means a great deal to me. So I decided once I have some money I'll go see her . Playing FF6 now though. Tis pretty sweet and not too hard, but hard enough so it's playable
  7. Hmm..well it depends on how important the person is lol jk!
  8. No actually I downloaded VI on the psp, as well as V, VI and Chrono Cross...though I have the choice between a PS3 or seeing a really important person....can't decide what to do lol
  9. You mean PS3? You can also play it on the Xbox 360(thats what I play 'em on)
  10. FFXIII-2 eh? It looks pretty good but i don't have a psp. Nor have I played 13 yet, im currently playing VI on my psp, very nostaglic....good times. Hope all is well
  11. Lol Wb,Hero :3 Sorry for the long awaited reply,I have just been caught up in FFXIII-2 How have you been?
  12. I don't recall u ever bothering me Firefly but I have returned...forgive for being away so long...my psp and playing ff7 has kept me busy. Though I am back, spread the word
  13. Hero,you need to come back..I have no one to aggravate anymore lol!
  14. Mucho better :3 Now just a bit sore after running for awhile for the first time since last summer lol. Hbu?
  15. Feeling any better?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 153
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast