Conversation Between Coolmcdum and HUNK

13 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah he does stuff just like he does in the boss fight, but it's like he will also just randomly say stuff. It's really funny to watch. xD Ocelot is so epical, he and Raikov.
  2. He talks on MGS Online never had PSN to by him D That'z awesome D ^__^ But i know he talks when he reloads during MGS3
  3. I never got to play but I loved watching youtube videos of Metal Gear Online for Snake Eater. When you play as Ocelot he actually talks about reloading and stuff in battles, it's awesomesauce.
  4. Sadly he's not on every one P He isn't on MGS2 P That'z bout something else lol (No Spoilers) But i also love his hand motions xD Idk why just they appeal to me
  5. Yeah, I know.I think ocelot is at the end of all metal gear games. (Unless you count MGS4, but he's kinda not there for obvious reasons)
    Still, now I laugh everytime I hear "You're pretty good." Get's me all the time.
  6. D:!!! Grr... I wanna play it so bad But Ocelot in the end of MGS1 In Codec Form it has Ocelot talking about Solidus Snake if i remember right
  7. Ocelot was in MPO briefly at the end. It was cool because it was like a transitional ocelot. He had his short hair from MGSIII and he had his epic trail duster coat from MGS1.
  8. I really agree with you about both Ocelots lol. Prefer Revoler Ocelot with is awesome skill'z lol But i think i like him more because this is like the first time(MGS3) you actually get to see and talk the most to Ocelot. But yeah... I find appreciation to his Great Reloading skills.
  9. Big Boss is thy man! I've played MPO(and I still have +) I've also got peace walker and the storyline was pretty awesome, especially if you know any bit about the story from the NES metal Gear games.
    Raiden was okay in MGS2, I thought he was alright, but I've not goten far on MGS2, lost my ps2 memory card so my progress is stunted... -.-
    My favorite MGS character EVAR is totally Ocelot! Both revolver and major ocelot. He's just really cool. If you think about it, he was almost just as much Big Boss' sucsessor as Solid Snake was. He was the son of the Boss and he was taught by Big Boss everytime he got whupped on MGS3.
    ... I love reloading during battle though... :3
  10. Well I love "Big Boss", Naked Snake because of how badass he is lol But i never have gotten to play MGS Portable Ops, or MGS Peace Walker so i never really got to go in as deep for Naked Snake but i love the costume on MGS4 because of how it makes people scream in terror lol. But ya that's for me i also really liked Raiden from MGS4 not MGS2 Because yeahh ... >_< Lol but that'z for me. What about for you?
  11. College stresses in the real world but with TFF I'm still a pro.

Glad to see that you've adapted well to the forum. Now....If I may.... :3 Who's your favorite MGS character? ^_^
  12. Thank you, but im doing pretty good with TFF now and pretty good myself lol. So how bout you?
  13. Greetings, just trying to see if you had needed any help? How're you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13