Conversation Between TerraWham and OceanEyes28

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. lol yes
  2. you still here ?
  3. Haha well... at this point, you can gift it to someone or just have it with you. You can see it by going to the vBCommerce and clicking on "Manage Your Items." I know the tech staff was working on making the vBCommerce more interesting and interactive, but for now, it's mostly just for looks.
  4. how do i use the potion i bought 0_0
  5. and i cant play the arcades yet QQ i need to beat people !
  6. I'm tired and i have to move all my stuff again soon cuz im getting my own apartment WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! beat that nothing can break my day.
    You been doing anything nice ?
  7. Wait, so you thought of a burger as a result of looking at my username? I'd figure fish tacos or sushi or something seafood-y. But uh... all right.

How've you been?
  8. i was lolling today about what i thought the first time i saw the name oceaneyes
    yeah you guessed it right a cheeseburger and i wanted 1 so badly all day but no i only have spaghetti right now no moneys for fatsies
  9. sweet i added da info'z yes i am indeed gangster now <3 you speak again soon
  10. Why thank you.

Go to your User CP, and then the first link to the left (under Your Profile) will say Edit Your Details. You can add your birthday there and create a Custom User Title, which is what Gingersnap is for me.
  11. oh ehm where do i add my birthday and stuffs and how do i make a second name like you did under oceaneyes it says gingersnap
  12. cooolll i like your songs i listened to 5
    insomniac and let the walls come down are sweet <3 glad you are my mentor !
  13. Haha oh snap. I'm afraid I don't. But there are already a bunch of high scores that you could kick the asses of. Bring honor to us all.

As for music, I do actually have some recordings online. Nothing of studio quality, but I'm working in that direction. You can listen here: Alisyn Reid | Little Rock, AR | Folk / Americana | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
  14. do you play arcade if you do i'm soooo gonna do a diciple passes the master thing xD
  15. COOL potions and stuffies! i can use that when i die and stuff !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast