Conversation Between Assassin and Joxsjua

6 Visitor Messages

1. I like comedies too but mostly I prefer rom-com's. They're just really good. Plus all the comedy movie made today are mostly rom-com,s. Me and my sisters love watching horror movies, even the really pathetic ones If you like horror movies and not the ones like Grudge or The Ring etc, then you should certainly watch Grave Encounters. It's truly an awesome movie and it's really really really scary. All the people I know who watched this movie were completely terrified. It is for sure the scariest movie I have ever seen. I also appreciate a good suspense movie once in a while but too much suspense drives me crazy. Sometimes for fun, I also like watching completely cliched movies.
  2. Yeah, the first one he used a hatchet and in the remake(Evil Dead 2) he uses a chainsaw I think. Either that of it's a different location other than the garage. One of the crazy scenes from Evil Dead was, the part with that chick with the white eyed cataract looking girl, she was a blind women told to just chop-strike move towards the actor not knowing if she was ever close. The movie was a complete disaster that had them filming for 14 months I think..
    Just grab a hardy snack and a few shots drawn out, because it will semi-drag on in a couple parts but it's like watching "the sword and the stone" or some crazy ass Disney flick from back in the day. Just bring a pen and a pad because you will want to quote the sir that is "Campbell."

For me I really don't have high expectations for any movies these days because it's very rare you'll find a new theme that hasn't been over done. My favorites are comedies(not the drama kind with Jen Aniston but slap-stickish like Anchor Man,) horror(such a bad genre, but I like visual stimulation if they can steer clear from the music popping sounds/music bursting and focus on terror,) and movies with real heart(I really dislike when people draw on the idle chat, metaphorically drawing out sentences, debating using descriptive words larger than necessary to acknowledge how dry they are.)
    I guess in a nutshell I enjoy movies that are vulgar and raw that get deeply passionate. DAMN, I really never thought that much into it..

How 'bout you, what kind of movies do you appreciate?
  3. Oh I remember that scene. God, the hand was pretty weird plus it was making such weird noises. The movie no doubt was lame but I actually had fun watching it coz' it was pretty funny. I'll try to watch Army of Darkness, I get a feeling it'll be good. And I don't think it will be a waste of my time coz' Evil Dead was certainly not.
    By the way, what kind of movies do you like to watch?
  4. Nah, Evil Dead 2 was a remake of the 1st one. Some of the scenes possibly may have been the same footage from the original. The only difference I remember between the two films was how he ended up cutting off his hand; everything else is just duplicated story.. pretty lame. Army of Darkness, where the story finally progresses into a true sequel, is off-the-wall with a totally different feel. It's a really fun movie, I've never met anyone who disliked it. I hope you watch it <3

and if you truly think it "sucks" I'll send you $10 or something to make up for lost time. ^_^
  5. Oh you must be talking about that post. Well you know when I watched evil dead, I didn't like the movie but I didn't say anything about the guy (Bruce Campbell) being bad or anything. I actually really like him and there's no doubt that he is very good looking. I haven't watched Army of Darkness but I've heard it's pretty good. By the way, did you like Evil Dead 2?
  6. K. U called the most well reference "extremely-filmed movie" in history and in addition it was a b-rated film "pathetic"... idk what thought worthy education you hold supreme stems from but you are lucky it was you birthday yesterday ... be fore u ever judge its worth I plea u at least watch "army of darkness" .. hail to the king
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6