Conversation Between Assassin and Dranzer

9 Visitor Messages

1. Happy belated (by 25 mins) birthday! <3

Yes, Arya's one of my favorites too. Pretty much all the characters you've mentioned. Tyrion's chapters are probably my favorite to read though. He's just so witty.
  2. Oh... I'll be careful next time
    I love Arya, Tyrion, Jaqen h'ghar, Robb and Catelyn Stark. Arya's pretty freakin' awesome, isn't she?
  3. It's okay! I knew, but I know certain people that I VM spam with that that might spoil things for. XD He kills off quite a few people. Ned was probably the most heartbreaking to me just because I loved him, but he was also too honorable for his own good. I love Arya, Daenerys, and Tyrion. Those are my top four.
  4. Oooops! Sorry. I thought you had read all of the three books so I thought you would know. But that was a bit obvious when he married that girl (I don't remember her name) and broke the deal with that weird guy. But I'm till not that sure. Maybe they won't kill them in the show. Who do you like the most, besides Jon Snow?
  5. OMG spoiler, can you edit that please? That might upset a few people. I haven't read them all, just the first three almost. I've been taking a bit of a break from them. George RR Martin is an excellent writer, but he is very wordy. A bit too wordy for my liking sometimes, so yeah a break was needed.
  6. Oh so you've read the books. I like both of the seasons but I have to admit that the first season was better. But to me the reason was because of Ned Stark. I'm really mad about the writer killing him.
    How many books are there?
  7. Yes, I'm quite in love with him actually. . I've watched both seasons, but I have to admit the second turned me off of the show. I'm almost finished with the third book and oh my God... Yeah, the first season was amazing, but they deviated from a Clash of Kings too much in the second. They ****ed some plot lines up IMO.

But yes, I love Jon Snow, his chapters are among my favorites. <3
  8. Hmm... Nice to meet someone who loves Jon Snow and Game of Thrones. Isn't he the hottest! How many seasons have you watched?
  9. Jon Snow. <3 <3 <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9