Conversation Between Assassin and Cyanist

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. It sounds even nicer when I say there's gonna be big $$$ involved. I just retained the support of Chad Q. Billinsgley. He has generously offered a more decent reward to the winner.
  2. Hi.
    Wow that sounds nice. I'll check it out right now!
  3. Hello! Long time no see. Anywho, I'm just gathering more entrants for this sketch contest I started in the art forum (not sure why, though, I'm gonna win anyway - not really =_=') Well here's the link! I accidentally forgot what year it was, so please ignore that 2011 title.
  4. Peter Pan kills Captain Hook? Seems to me, that does not mix with cartoon-land, maybe we watched different versions...
    Sylvester! Tom! Yes! You have chosen aright. Rejoice, friend, you're status has now been upgraded to 'dear' friend.

Dexter... (because she's been without it for a month, Cyan feels a pang of longing) You simply MAUST watch it.
    Whoa, whoa, hold up, are you just SAYING she didn't die to make me feel better? Never mind, I'm not sure I want the answer. (Unless it's true, in which case, you should elaborate. If it's not true, you should make up a baloney ending anywazy).
    It's not like Castle is BORING per-say, it's just that I have little love for series' that don't have an over-all plot, (for instance, most episodes could have been passed over without taking away from the story) also, I'm not a big fan of the character Castle, himself. Not sure exactly why, but once I figure it out, I'll be sure to harangue my family-members with reasons until they all agree. (actually, my brother already despises him, but that's just because of his nose-shape, and, therefore, not a valid reason)
    Recently watched stinker: An episode of The Andy Griffith Show: Season 5. (everything went downhill after Barney left...)
  5. Hey, come on! Peter Pan isn't THAT bad. Okay, I admit that he's a bit annoying but he does kill the bad guy in the end. I only liked the peter pan in the cartoon movie but I didn't like the peter pan in the other real and non-animated movie.
    If I would have to choose between silvester and tweety then I guess I would pick silvester. Even though I think tweety is cute, he's also really annoying and that's the same reason why I would choose Tom. Jerry is a real pain in the ass.
    Too bad you haven't watched that show. I get a feeling that you would like Game of thrones. And Supernatural is my all time favourite show but I don't know if you'll like it. But I can tell you this that both of them are awesome shows so do watch the trailers. I haven't really watched Dexter but I do know about it. I like the idea of a serial killer who kills serial killers. And I also know about the show chuck but I don't watch it. Whoa.... I can't believe you find castle boring. I love that show. Oh and by the way, she doesn't die.
    Well... I recently saw the second part of The Descents. I liked the first part, a little bit but I didn't like the second part, so.... I guess I can say it was garbage.But if I'll watch another pathetic movie then you'll be the first one to know
  6. Excuse me, I shall now go vomit. just kidding, Pan isn't that horrific, but before we go on being chatty, I would like to know if you have any feelings of endearment for other characters I loath: If forced to choose between them, would you choose Silvester or Tweety? And while on that subject, Tom or Jerry?
    I haven't watched either of those series, however, I have been watching Dexter lately, and I cannot imagine anything better. Muahaha! I've also been watching Chuck (which I'm neutral about), Justified (which I enjoy the theme music of) and Castle (which utterly bores me to death, but I can endure if I'm doing something else while watching it)
    Yeah! Does she die in the end??? Couldn't they have a deleted scene for those of us who are interested? I don't even know if she'll go on being nuts and get institutionalized or suddenly lose her nutzoidyness and live a normal, happy life. (I want the latter, or else )
    HA! That sounds great! I love movies with awful, pointless plots because my expectations are already low! DARNEEET! My library doesn't have it, I'll have to actually pay for garbage...or I'll get my brothers to keep an eye out for it. You have my word. *solemn nod*
    What other delightful garbage have you come across?
  7. Okay, maybe he's not exactly powerful but he's smart and brave and to me that makes him kind of powerful (I know, that's stupid).
    It's not like I only watch romantic movies. I sometimes do love action and stuff. There are two T.V series I love the most: "Supernatural" and "Game of Thrones". If you know about them, then you'll know that I don't only like romantic movies and stuff.To tell you the truth I don't like romantic stuff at all. I only watch rom-com's because they're always really funny. No other reason.
    God!!! Black Swan was an awesome movie, a bit disgusting at moments but still awesome. I couldn't watch the whole movie but I still liked it. I did find it hard to understand but in the end I got it all. She does a splendid job but sadly she dies in the end. Actually I don't know if she dies in the end but she still stabs herself.
    I recently watched "The Strangers". It was a pathetic movie. I told both of my sisters to download another movie coz' I knew that the movie will turn out to be pathetic but nooo.... they had to watch it. It's about a psychotic family who kills anyone who has a house and are happy coz' I guess they don't have one. But if you can do watch that movie coz' I wanna know if you will like it or not.
  8. Peter Pan is powerful??? Okay, what have you been watching, m'lady? Are we talking about the same back-side-poking-Pan?
    Well, seeing as how, "Cinderella Man" wasn't a romance, I can't right out order you to watch it, but... *wistful sigh* You really should?
    Yeah! the shaving head part was so touching, it made me ask myself If I would've done the same! (for the record: I was like, arrrghh! I'm so selfish!)
    Yeah, the trailers are meant to get people overly-excited. I'm usually a good judge of trailers and the actual movies they portray, though.
    I watched 'Black Swan' last night. I could not staand it! she reminds me so much of me, well, minus the bruised toes... I want to be perfect! (not at the cost of my mental faculties, though, that's just dumps) I was so happy she succeeded, but then I was so sad that she was going nuts... This movie exploded my brain.
    Anywho, what've you watched?
  9. Peter Pan... seriously? I love Peter Pan coz' he's so strong and powerfull even though he wears tights. But Jacob... God! He's just so girly. A werewolf cannot have feelings. It's just so stupid.
    Ahhh.. Cinderella Man. I know about this movie coz' I heard my sisters talking about it but I haven't watched it. Ummm... actually I cried a lot when I watched My Sister's Keeper. The movie was just so sad plus sweet! The sweetest part was when Cameron Diaz shaves her hair for her daughter. "He's Just Not That Into You" was a good movie. It was funny but I actually thought it would be funnier when I watched the trailer.
  10. Yay! Werewolfy! By the way, my sister called my attention to something about Jacob recently: She said he reminded her of Peter Pan!

He didn't get killed off, he was already dead. That was a good plot twist, I mean, I totally thought his wife was purposefully ignoring him!

Nope, I haven't seen that one.
    I just watched 'Cinderella Man' Awesome film! Ah, and I watched that other one too, "My Sister's Keeper" That was soooo drama! I DARE you to keep a dry eye through this! I'm watching "He's Just Not That Into You" now... Gotta go.
  11. He did. And he looked more like a werewolf in his human form than Jacob.
    Hmm sixth sense.... yeah I've watched that movie. I really liked it but it was really sad. Why did they kill Bruce Willis in the end? It was just so sad.
    Hey, have you seen 30 minutes or less?
  12. A werewolf? I bet he played a better one than Jacob. I watched 'The Sixth Sense' the other day. I'm sure I would've liked it better if the ending hadn't been ruined for me by Dr. Cox in that "Scrubs" episode. Have you seen 'the sixth sense'?
  13. Hmmm my bad.
    It was a father and son movie, that's all I know. I actually didn't watch the movie. I saw few scenes that's why I know that.
    Van Helsing, well it's not only about vampires. It's also about other supernatural stuff like werewolves. Hugh Jackman is actually a werewolf in the movie.
  14. I said she was "corrected" not that she was "correct" so, it IS a romance... yup.
    Australia...I need that...
    Real Steal! Yeah! I watched that one with my brothers (of course they would rent one of his more brawnier films...) That little boy's dancing is so funny! The fighting scenes were pretty good, considering I'm watching a bunch of CG characters knock bolts off each other, which I'm not usually so happy with. Though he gets the girl (I assume) that movie seemed mostly like a father-son thing to me.
    AGGHHH! I MUST see Van Helsing (is that about vampires? Cuz my sister is nuts about them!)
  15. Wait. So wasn't this movie "Someone Like You" supposed to be a romantic movie. I mean you did say that the girl convinces herself that love doesn't exist and in the end she's right. That isn't something that happens in romantic movies, that's for sure.
    Oh I know of some good movies of Hugh Jackman. One is Australia, a romantic movie, I think coz' I haven't actually watched it but I've heard it's good. The other one is Real Steel. It's a really good movie. You should watch it. And the last one is Van Helsing. Awesome movie. I really liked it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 71
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast