Conversation Between Assassin and Cyanist

71 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
  1. Ummm no, I don't think so. Have you seen life as we know it?
  2. Yeah! You got it. Have you seen 'Return to me'?
  3. Hmmm classical....... nice.
    Just like heaven. The name sounds fimiliar, I think I've seen the movie.
    Is it about a girl's spirit who doesn't know that she's dead?
  4. Oh, I just watched another movie. A romantic comedy called 'Just like heaven'.
  5. I like classical, but hardly ever have the time to dig around for the disk and push play, so, I usually go without music. Besides, little brothers are always listening to the Sephiroth theme anyway.
  6. Nice. I like mystery/suspense too.
    So, what type of music do you listen to?
  7. I could watch ANYTHING. But I most love mystery/suspense, growing up with three brothers and Jackie Chan has given me a tolerance for anything action. I love watching dramas, but only when alone or with my sister. (brothers can be insensitive).
    I watch horror films with a large crowd so I can practice pretending not to be scared, if I'm alone, I just hum through the scary parts. I enjoy a more reserved, old English educated style of comedy like Jeeves and Wooster.
    I do like old-style romances, though I can survive through most modern day chick-flicks (my sister loves them, she just recently introduced me to the Twilight series and I'm still in the process of trying to discern just what annoys me so much about them. XD).
  8. Well sorry for that, I just don't come on here as much as I used to.
    Thanks alotttttttttt. I've watched few of them but I'm gonna watch the rest of them on this weekend. What kind of movies do you like?
  9. Man, when you didn't get back to me right away, I thought you might be shunting me. I've gotta work on being less sensitive. Since you didn't specify on the R rating, I'll just name whatever.
    Scary: Running Scared, Shutter Island, Hot fuzz, The Vanishing, The man from nowhere (has English subs), Mirrors, Zodiac, The nightmare on elm street, Resident Evil (the first one) but mostly for my horrors I watch "Cold Case Files" (nothing is scarier than reality. Check if your library has any!)
    Romantic comedy: The money pit, She's the man, Pride and Prejudice (that COULD be a comedy), While you were sleeping, Kate & Leopold, New in Town, Hitched, If you've watched 'You've got mail', you should watch 'Shop around the corner' (the earlier version of it), Titanic, Ten things I hate about you' Somewhere in time (ultimate cheesiness),
    I'll just throw in a comedy for no reason: The other guys,
    I'll think of more later.
  10. I can assure you that I didn't say huh? when I saw your message (:. Any good movie would do but well I mostly watch scary movies or romantic comedy.
  11. Huzzo, you don't know me, don't bother *huh?*ing over it. I came across your following post in the 'red mage's visitor messages "Hey, do you know any good movies I could watch. I'm dying to see a good movie." and I thought, "I've watched tons of movies." But before I suggest any, what kind of movies are you into? Something girly? Something action? are R rated ones okay? etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 71 of 71
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5