Conversation Between Assassin and Cyanist

71 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. She has a dramatically different taste from other moms. I told you she's a conundrum. My brother usually is good at guessing what she'd like to watch. He has a real gift for it.
    That would be "Someone like you" which, also has Hugh Jackman in it. I think I'll go check out what stuff he's done other than 'x-men'...
  2. Then I guess I don't have anything to worry about.
    Hmmm I was sure she watched this show. Coz' mostly "moms" like watching this show. But I guess your mom has a different taste. But just so you know, the movies I told you about are not anything like Desperate Housewives.
    I know about "Kate and Leopold" but I haven't watched it, I wanted to though. Someone Like you ummm.... no I don't think I've watched this movie.
    Which movie are you talking about in which the woman convinces herself that love doesn't exist?
  3. Don't sweat it. Newman's a last generation's thing. (though I did like 'cool hand Luke')
    My ma is a reserved woman. She does not like scandal (unless it involves Paul Newman ) so, Desperate Housewives is off the list. (occasionally she watches 'Hell's Kitchen', but of course, most of the language is bleeped out of that) She truly is a conundrum!
    Ah, my favorite... I'm going to put that in my terms, which would be: romances you've voluntarily watched more than once. I've got two, (three if you count 'Rocky'). "Kate & Leopold" Every year or so I just have to watch this film again. I like the jokes, the ridiculousness of the situation and the laughs (it helps that I'm a big fan of the clandestine age) The other is "Someone like you" (hmm, both star Hugh Jackman, coincidence?) I think it's funny how the woman convinces herself that love doesn't exist (a thought I'm prone to) and is then corrected...
  4. Whoa everyone knows about Paul Newman. Okay, maybe not everyone but a lot of people do and I don't. Ooohhh does your mom watch Desperate Housewives? My mom loves this show. God! every time she forgets watching it and then complains that she never gets to watch it.
    Well okay. Whatever you say. By the way, which romantic movie is your favorite? Mine is A Walk to Remember.
    Yeah and she did an awesome job. I googled her to see her eyebrows. Hmmm... they were nice
  5. I know! I loved the way they handled the LOTR trilogy, I hope they do a good job with this one. I just love epic battle films.
    I'm not a fan of Chris Hemsworth. But his brother WAS good. Too bad he was bad...but at least he had good-ish reason to be.
    I'm not sure what my mom's tastes are. I know she likes comedies, (not too wild of ones, of course) seriously, I don't think she's over the olden days. Maybe I should just rent her some Paul Newman films... she talks about those with her mother, who also likes him (???)
    And hey, now, I do like romantic stuff just as much as the next girl. I just haven't seen that many, okay?
    Black Swan? Doesn't that have Natalie Portman? She's whoa, I like her eyebrows.
  6. Me too. Me, my dad and my sister are waiting for this movie to finally release coz we just loved Lord of the Rings. It was just AWESOME .
    Thor. Hmmm... I liked that movie. My sister loved it coz she lovesss Chris Hemsworth. But the only thing I had a problem was that why was his brother the bad guy. I liked him. He was good.
    Ohhh I know lots of movies that are good and mild. I mentioned some of them before but I'll write them again:
    A Walk to Remember (my favorite), War Horse, Dragonfly, P.S I Love You, The Help, Hunger Games (I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure she'll like it), Leap Year, Penelope, Sweet November, Black Swan, Time Travelers Wife.
    I only wrote movies which are one of my favorites and are "mild". Most of them are like really romantic so I don't know if you would like em' but I'm sure you're mom would love em'
  7. Ah! I also loved 'Taken' (that torture scene was whoa! And those nasty kidnappers, I was so scared for that girl!)
    The Hobbit? Oh, wow, it seems ages I've been waiting for that.
    Yesterday I watched Thor for the first time. I was kind of. "Eh." through the whole thing. I was expecting worse, though, so that's a good thing.
    My mother is sensitive to language and horror stuff. I'm uncomfortable renting anything more daring than "Napoleon Dynamite" for her. Do you know of anything good but mild?
  8. Oh well I have tones in that big old brain of mines. But if wanna know my favorites well here they are:
    A Walk to Remember, War Horse, Dragonfly, Stardust, P.S I Love You, Lord of the Rings, Due Date, Grave Encounters, Life as We Know it, She's the Man, Child's Play, The Help, My Bloody Valentine, What's your Number, Leap Year, Taken, Edge of Darkness.
    Oh and there are a lot of movies I wanna watch (I can't believe that I haven't watched some of them yet) and I'm sure that they will be pretty awesome so I'll just write them down too:
    Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter, Hunger Games, Avengers, Prometheus, The Hobbit, Snow White and the Huntsman.
  9. I haven't seen that one either! That's it, I'm putting my foot down, no more lasagnas until my brothers get me some quality entertainment!!! (and I ain't talking about no dancing jester, neither!) If you remember any more favorites, you will let me know, right? What other cool medias could you be hiding in that brain I wonder, your majesty?
  10. Hahaha you're right
    It's an awesome movie. It's really really funny. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill did an awesome job together. I just love this movie.
    Ummmm.... It depends. If the movie has a good story then I would definitely watch the movie.
    Ohhhh I can't believe I didn't ask you this. Have you seen War Horse? It's an awesome movie. One of my favorites.
  11. His dad was so sad he decided to create a monster in the form of his cute lost son. Wasn't the possessed scuzzy cat proof enough for him?
    No, I haven't seen it, is it worth watching? I don't know why I'm asking that, yesterday I watched "Highlander 2: the quickening" and laughed myself silly it was so bad. (I got plenty of time and little to occupy it with, I've been compensating by drawing while watching awful films) I'm checking out the trailer, so far it sounds good!
    Are you interested at all in foreign films, specifically, Asian ones? I've been watching some of Andy Lau's films lately. "Running out of time" is a good one.
  12. Darn. I'm sorry. I'll try to look for another video.
    You are right about that kid's parents. But his dad was really sad. Besides the kid was really cute, that's something good
    I love John Travolta. I haven't watched a lot of his movies but I really like the ones I've watched.
    I saw the trailers of both of the movies you told me about. I haven't seen "phenomenon". I think I've seen "Basic" coz' the trailer looked really familiar. Maybe I have seen it and even if I had, I'm sure that was a long time ago.
    Hey, have you seen 21 jump street?
  13. OMMMMGGGG!!! That IS sad! I can't even view the film! check out what I got:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Sorry about that."

I suppose that wasn't what you were talking about, but the movie must've been very touching for you to have bothered to link it to me. (It's the thought that counts??? :/)
    The way that kid died, btw, is because he had the world's stupidest (that's actually a word?) parents. I mean, srlsly? Toddlers need to be watched at all times and WHY didn't they have a fence? The family was well-off from what I gathered...
    Last night I watched this film called 'Basic' (with John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson) it's sort of military-themed.
    The night before that I watched another Travolta film called "phenomenon" have you seen that one? (or do you have something against Travolta?)
  14. Well I watched that movie when I was 3 or 4 years old. And few days back I watched this video: Cimitero Vivente - Pet Sematary (1989) Parte 2 - YouTube
    God! The story was just so sad. I know the scary parts were just pathetic but the way that kid died and the ending was just so sad. I was about to cry. The video is in another language but I'm sure you'll find it really really really sad.
  15. You mean that old horror flick? I watched it with my brothers, we were laughing so hard (good times) I can't believe the idiocy of those two parents.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 71
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast