Conversation Between Assassin and Superjord

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I saw the trailers, though. Shit, Cass is the bad guy now. Plus when Sam tries to kill him with the knife which can kill angels, he doesn't die!!! Kiss Your Cass Goodbye ):
  2. Ahhh I don't get on here enough lol, I haven't started watching season 7 yet but it's up on icefilms.info (great streaming site!). I can't wait to finally sit down and find out if Cas is gonna be a bad guy, hope not
  3. Oh your talking about season 7. I don't know why but I didn't hear any news about it on the t.v or the internet so I don't know how it is but I hope its gonna be awesome just like all the other seasons
  4. Yeah, I'm always on Sam and Dean's side bit of a turn with Cas huh?? I haven't watched the new series yet, my friend said it started again in September but I haven't checked >.< I think I shall do that right now ^^ *2 mins later* omg, 4 eps to watch! *_* haha
  5. I think Crowly's funny but he's the enemy n he's against Sam n Dean so I don't like him that much . But yeah he's still funny
  6. Ahh yeah I wasn't very specific was I? XD
    Nice choice, Zack sits in my top 3 and Dean's so funny! His jokes are lame but I still find them funny as hell XD
    My fave FF char is Cecil from IV and for SuperNatural I'm the same! It's so hard to pick >.< although Crowley has made me laugh alot too, I like funny bad guys
  7. Yup, love them both
    Well if your talking about FF then Zack. If your talking about SUPERNATURAL then Dean, Sam and Cass (Can't choose one).
  8. Not a lot! Just chillaxing as usual having a few job interviews since it's near christmas >.<
    I'm guessing you're a fan of FF aswell as Supernatural
    Have a favourite character?
  9. I hope so to . So, what's up?
  10. Just curious lol ^^ I only moved school once, but that was when I was very young. I guess it's quite hard to begin with, but I'm sure you'll be happy there in due time
  11. Yup coz m new to this school n even though I've made alot of good friends I still don't feel happy going to this school. Dunno why?
  12. A vacation sounds good, I haven't been able to for a while lol Hahah! So looking forward to Friday is an every week thing for you? I just kinda roll with the days ^^ in fact I actually miss school lol so easy back then
  13. Nothing special, just going on vacation with my family. But I was actually waiting for Friday to come coz I wouldn't have to go to school DUHHH
  14. Thanks! XD
    What's happenin' Friday?
  15. Well its pretty nice to meet someone who has a good taste

Good. Can't wait for Friday to come
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast