Conversation Between Assassin and Michael Swayne

4 Visitor Messages

1. That's okay. I just thought you would be a fan because of your avatar. But do try to watch it coz' it's an awesome show
  2. Thank you for the offer to join your social group, but I must decline. You see, I know nothing of the show and even less about the books. I only have my current avatar because a lot of my friends do. Most (if not all) of them are already in your group. So, I don't think it best if I were to join. Maybe one day when I am more in the know about it.
  3. Oh sorry. I didn't really, guess i was just trying to be nice. Thank you very much for informing that. I will make it sure the next time i do that.

Thanx again.
  4. belleZ,

I just thought I would tell you, most of the people you welcome to TFF through VM aren't actual people. I guess they are called "bots" or something else. From my understanding, businesses get people to sign up, and then that's all they do. Some even go as far as to post stupid stuff (example: a thread in Final Fantasy Tactics was about Louis Vuitton sweaters).

The best way to tell if it is an actual person is to look at the right side of the screen on their profile page. If there is no place to Befriend the "person", then there is no person on the other end to read you VM. Thus saving you a few seconds by not sending them a VM.

Michael
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4