Conversation Between Assassin and FeyLenne13

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Happy New Yeae to you to. Sorry for the late reply. I don't come here much anymore.
  2. Happy New Year!
  3. wow, that's intense!
  4. I know. He starts to think that he's the god. And he even doesn't die with the angel killing knife . You should see the trailers, they're awsum.
  5. that sucks, I kinda liked Cass a little bit
  6. Thank you. I saw a few trailers of season 7 of SPN. Man, Cass becomes the bad guy. Ugh, can you beleive it.
  7. Not off the top of my head but I will keep my eyes and ears open
  8. Yor welcome. Hey, do you know any site or forum related to SUPERNATURAL that I can join?
  9. Thanks
  10. I couldn't watch it either. I usually watch SUPERNATURAL on T.V links but as I haven't watched season 7, I don't know if they have the episodes but you can check if you want
  11. couldn't, I don't think I get the channel anymore. Know someplace I could watch it online?
  12. I've been good. I don't come online much any more either coz I only put on the internet on weekends and mostly I have to go out on weekends. So, did you watch the 7th season of supernatural?
  13. yeah, I don't have internet at my house so I have to go to the local college library to get online. It's been going good. Been hard at work on my novel. How about you?
  14. Your welcome . How's it going? I've noticed you don't come online that much.
  15. Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast