Conversation Between Assassin and Firefly

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hehe,I know right? Wolfie didn't last very long because everyone thought I was someone else,a member who left that previously had the name Wolfie. So I was like,this name has got to change lol
  2. Hahahaha....... Wolfie sounds like a funny but cute name. But firefly seems the best
  3. I like your new name. I like it alot actually. Me? I haven't changed my username in a long time though I have changed it about 4 times at the most. My original on here was Wolfie,then the song- Fireflies- by Owl City came out and I was so obsessed with it that I changed my name to Firefly. Then about a year or two after that I changed my name to <3Serah<3 cuz I loved Serah in FF13,even though she didn't have of a role.That name didn't last long so I changed it back to Firefly and it has been that way since . Sorry for the overload of useless info lol.
  4. Yeah! I did. Do you like it? It just seems different. But you on the other hand haven't changed your username since, I guess, I've been here. But I like yours. It seems to suite you.
  5. Hi! I see you've changed your name.
  6. I thought I'd just drop by and say Hi!
  7. Depressing
  8. Rainy and cold,so I stayed in the house alot hehe :/ How about you?
  9. Well the only thing i can really tell you iz to cheer up n lets start talking 'bout somethin' else i mean v don't want to end up crying. How waz your day????
  10. No,I haven't seen him since Friday. And I prob won't tell him
  11. Hey. How r u ????. Did you do anything about it??
  12. Oh I am not good when it comes to giving advice,but I would try and talk to her about it.
  13. Oh God i feel so bad 4 u. If i would be in such situation i would tell him that i have feelings for him but i don't want this to come between our friendship and his relationship with his girlfriend. My problem is with my cousin that she's not the same person i know and she haz totally forgot me but i'm afraid that if i tell her it would hurt her feelings
  14. Actually yes I am in a situation right now,to where I am dying to tell a guy that I really REALLY like him...I NEED to tell him. But..he has a girlfriend and..it will ruin the friendship I have with him. I am trying to make myself hate him,and it's working...it's the only way to spare myself heartbreak. :'( Do you want to let out what's going on? Or is it personal? :S Either way,I am here for you
  15. I have a question for u. Have you ever been in a situation where u want and need to say something to some1 but u just can't?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast