Conversation Between Cait Sith and Taco-Calamitous

6 Visitor Messages

1. Where did you go anyway?

2. Anytime I see people hating on him, I think "I thought the internet loved cats!"
    Yeah, it's actually decent here... from what I can tell, not many trolls.
    I left my previous site because there were too many trolls and illiterates spamming the forum = 3 = ;;
    But I'm here now, yo!~
  3. You will find that there are several members on these forums that actually like the character quite a bit. In fact, I bribed several people into voting for him to win the FF7 Elimination game last year But yeah; some people around here still eat care bear brains and bbq puppy. Lemme know if they bother you, and I will personally go to their houses and punch them. Or at least threaten to.

4. I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't hate Cait Sith! ; u ; Everywhere you go, just hate, hate, hate...
    Saying you hate him is like saying 'I barbeque live puppies and eat the brains of carebears.'
    And yes, I type better than most internet users... I don't like typing like an impared six year old x n x ;;
  5. Yeah! I saw that you were up for adoption, and I have this feeling that you are going to be an awesome new member. First because your SN is Cait Sith, and Cait Sith is awesome. Second, I read a few of your posts. And it sounds like I get to be your adopter, so yay!

6. I saw you typed something to Freya about adopting me? > w < ;;
    I thought I should drop in and say Ohai in that case.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6