Conversation Between Judge Magistrate and Clint

15 Visitor Messages

1. Where did you obtain your law degree?
  2. You have no idea how much I agree with that statement. I don't see any point in math at all, aside from the basics.
  3. Proofs in any form of math absolutely suck. In fact, I would rather math not exist at all except for in Abbott and Costello skits. 13 x 7 = 28 is the only math anybody should know.
  4. What about proofs in Geometry. If it weren't for those I would have a much better grade.
  5. It's the logarithms and trigonometric functions that are the problem. Those things absolutely suck.
  6. So much for the theory that math and its branches always come up with the right answer he. When you have to do it 7 or 8 times before it comes out right something is wrong.
  7. It's not that I don't want to know trig, it's that I wish I didn't have to know it. Trigonometry is confusing, and it's flawed in the sense that no matter what you do, the work you put into a problem usually always comes back incorrect the first seven or eight times.
  8. That's pretty sad that you're good at trig but you don't want to be. I would hide under a rock if I were you hahaha.
  9. I'm pretty good at trig, but you're right. I don't think there are many people who are. I don't even want to be good at trig. That stuff pisses me off.
  10. I absolutely hate trig, I do like Geometry though. I don't think many people are good at trig though.
  11. No, probably not. Not unless the original person was a trigonometry whiz, which I doubt, since trigonometry sucks.
  12. True very true, but something is telling me that's not what the original person was thinking.
  13. Or maybe if percent were seen on a 360 degree graph or something. Since positive on a graph is counterclockwise, then negative would be clockwise starting at 0 degrees east.
  14. I just copied it over from someone else lol. I noticed that to, but I didn't have the heart to tell the original person. My best guess would be that a negative percent is based on perception.
  15. I'm curious about that thing in your signature. The thing about how -98% of all teens have tried smoking and drinking. I was just wondering, how does somebody get a negative of a percent?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15