Conversation Between Kinzerelli and Yoko

15 Visitor Messages

1. XD I'm good like that
  2. thanks RK.
    In a sense you did get first place though. you were the first one on msn to do it. then again, you did sense the message through the moment my laptop started msn
  3. Happy Birthday!!

Someone beat me to it.....twice.
  4. especially as i have never had it before.
  5. Only you.
  6. it appears that i picked up some kind of "foreign body" in my eye. and according to the doctors, that if it doesn't go, i will have to go to the hospital to get stronger eye drops.
  7. Ouch. How did that happen? Did you get something in your eye?

Boredom=ideas for posts. I know that feeling all too well. Sometimes I'm inspired by music or what I happen to be doing that day. Get well soon though. I just want to get that story on it's feet again, you know?
  8. i will be out of things for about 3 days.....hopefully. apparantly, it is a scratch on the outer film of the eye. so can't drive, and computer time is limited.....let the boredom commence.
  9. Nuuuuu. Post NAO!!!

In seriousness, that freakin sucks and I wish you well.
  10. let me heal first. very painful eyes, of which one has suspected conjunctivitis.
  11. Post?!
  12. I don't mind you pointing me in random directions. I might find interesting places that way.
  13. <3
    Well, I'll go ahead and give you the official welcome to TFF. Enjoy your stay. The staff here are really friendly. And if you find yourself lost, the adoption agency here is good too. If you ask me for help, Guaranteed I'll point you in the wrong direction. Woo!
  14. I see you there. With the Aircraft.
  15. You! There! With the Pants!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15