Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and pixergirl

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. haha. that's a good attitude to have ) so laid back and unconcerned xD
    you really can't stand your teeth thaaat much??

mmm i would love to see Egypt. as well as Scotland and Ireland and some of the more tropical countries. ooooh i'd love to see Tahiti ^^
  2. Gotta pay what I gotta pay. Hahaha. Moooooolah! I'll have to stand it. No option LOL.

Hmmm. Well, I would like to go to Paris! Venice! I want to see the pyramids in Egypt. I want to see like natural wonders, because the world is full of amazing natural wonders. Hmmm, I'd like to visit a few TFF friends
  3. huh. well maybe you should look into it (maybe it'll save you some moolah. haha, isn't that such a weird funny sounding word? moolah?)
    wow 2 whole years? how will you stand it? :}
    what are some places you'd like to see someday?
  4. I don't have dental insurance. I don't know much about it either. But that is how much these things usually cost. I can afford it. So it'll be all good. It'll take 2 years to complete the treatment. But I can't wait to have a purdy smile

Yeah it'd be nice to see the world.
  5. wowssssa! that's a lot! ahaha. why don't you just get dental insurance or something? wouldn't that be cheaper? i don't really know a lot about dentisty stuff haha.
    traveling would be so awesome... :/ siiiigh.
  6. I'm getting braces! It's gonna cost like $6800! I do want to travel one day too. But teeth first! Haha.
  7. ulgh you remind me of meeee >_< haha.
    why do you need to save money? planning on doin' something big? a trip to france or something? haha
  8. I never have plans. Haha. For the next few months, I have NO PLANS. I need to save all my money! I get by though, I don't mind hanging out, with myself. Haha.
  9. mmm chickkkkeeennn. any ranch or bbq sauce? mmmmm you making me hungry.
    3 days??? wow, niiice.
    don't have any plans really (blaergh i wish i did, i feel so pathetic not having anything to do on the weekend). what about you?
  10. I'm good thanks! Just eating some chicken bites! Just started my weekend... 3 days of relaxing What are you upto this weekend?
  11. i'm pretty good how are you????
  12. Oh hai there sweet thang. How are you???
  13. heyyyyyyyyyy
  14. hellloooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. hiiiiiiiiz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast