Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Illusion

89 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I see you're still here; hope you're doing alright and everything's going well c:
  2. Guess you just need some time to think things through. If you would like some advice, I'll give you hand, but it sounds to me like you've got an idea of what you want to do.

A smiley's always a great way to end a message
  3. I never wished to be older. Only because I was smarter than the rest. Lol. I don't mind being older, I just need to figure out what I want and soon. I'm sort of just a lump right now.

I'm not really sure who I am. Well I have an idea, I just feel like I don't fit in anywhere, or maybe I'm trying NOT to fit in. I'm a quiet, silly, loner. I can be nice but I can also be very angry and sad. I don't really have anything I want to achieve. I think my real issue is that I'm lazy at life. I need to try and change that.

Thanks for the nice wishes!

I guess I don't have to grow up, I just feel like I have to for some reason. I'm pretty mature already, but I still think like a kid sometimes. Yeah I think that's it. So confusing.

I'll end this with a 'cause I feel like it.
  4. Remember when you used to be a kid and wished to be older?
    Well, you've got it.

Cool, then I wish them the best in their new life together!

mine's on october, so I've got some time to think about where I still need to grow up.

You know, it's fine being silly. It's part of your personality, after all. It's just, as you already know, that you need to be careful about where it's not possible to be yourself and where you have to behave differently, like at work. But you shouldn't have to give up being who you are today.
  5. Yeah darn responsiblity.

Yes. Well they've been together along time and he's a good man.

I know. I'm nearly 24! I feel like I need to be more grown up soon. But i will never stop being silly! I can't believe I'm nearly that age. I still feel 19 When is your birthday?
  6. Ugh, that sucks. But you have to keep up with your bills, so I guess it's best to be responsible.

That's great; it's important you are ok with your mom's marriage.

may 3 more years, I'll try to finish as soon as possible. time flies.
  7. Yeah me too. Might not get either because I have yet to get a full pay at work and I have some bills due too. Ah well.

I'm not really like OMG there getting married. But I'm happy for them

Naww. Hopefully you'll get some time to play. I'm sure all your hard work will pay off. How long have you got to study for?
  8. Thank you (:

That's a lot of important stuff coming right there, you know.
    Hopefully you'll get the chance to get your hands on Skyrim or 13-2. My brother has Skyrim and that game looks awesome, plus it's supposed to be enormous in length.

Are you excited for your mom's wedding?

And I'm doing so-and-so. School keeps me busy, as always.
    I still play games and football when I get the chance, but I spend most of my time studying alone in the school's library when I'm not in class. I got games I haven't had the chance to play through ):
  9. I suppose I could do a hug. *hug*

My holidays were ok. It's my birthday soon, I'm not doing anything because I don't do things. BUt I'm hoping to buy Skyrim or Final Fantasy XIII-2. My mother is getting married on the 18th February! She's no bridezilla thankfully, so it'll just be a court house marriage and then a small family BBQ at home.

How are you??? School? Soccer? Friends? Games? Lol. Hope it's all good.
  10. ....

That is all??? I get no hugs, no jumping-smileys message or welcoming party???
    *sad*

jk, that's quite a wonderful message, actually. Nice and simple (:

Well I guess we've got some catching up to do, huh?
    How were you're holidays?
  11. ....

That is all??? I get no hugs, no jumping-smileys message or welcoming party???
    *sad*

jk, that's quite a wonderful message, actually. Nice and simple (:

Well I guess we've got some catching up to do, huh?
    How were you're holidays?
  12. HELLOOoooo!!!! That is all.
  13. Have a fun dinner!
  14. Cool. Hope you enjoy yourself.

I'll be exchanging the ps2 i bought, because it doesn't work. Then I'll begin playing Kingdom Hearts. I played it along time ago, just enough time for me to have forgotten what it's like. So it'll be like I'm playing for the first time lol.

I'm off to get some Red Rooster for dinner. Yummy.

Take care
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 89
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast