Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Yoko

15 Visitor Messages

1. Thank youuuuu very much!!!!!!!!!
  2. Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
  3. Thank yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu! <3
  4. Happy Birthday GUUURL! Have a splendid day!!
  5. Haha. At least you know you are thought about. Her songs play all the time. I'm not a big fan of her, but she is good.

I'm ok. I had a bad couple of days last week, because I was home for 5 days straight and that depresses me a bit. But I'm back at work so it's all good. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2 which I'm enjoying. I've got Skyrim, but it has yet to convince me why it's so great. I killed a bear! I felt bad for that. Lol. Hopefully I'll get into it soon. I do like how you can search dead people and take their stuff.

Hope all is well in your world
  6. ...Noo. Can I be?

I was going to come up with something clever, but I do like this song myself. Stronger is a better representation of my life . I love Kelly Clarkson. Thanks.

How have you been lately?
  7. Everytime Kelly Clarkson plays on the radio, I think of you. Especially when that Mr Know It All song plays. Lol. I'm not sure why Are you Kelly Clarkson?
  8. Ah, that's the problem. I don't bother spending my money on layers of see-through shirts just to be considered fashionable. lol. It makes sense.
  9. Oh. Hahaha. I had no idea what you were on about. Yeah fashion is beyond me, but I think it's the fashion designers fault. Because there are half shirts and see through tops and just a lot of hideous things, oh and things with holes in them. So yeah not our fault of course
  10. A tragedy of fashion
  11. Huh? Lol.
  12. Quite the tragedy...
  13. You have been watching too many movies I think Let me youtube that. Nope. Nothing worth posting.
    One of mine stopped working one day. It wouldn't play games anymore. Not even my PS1 games. We ended up getting another, but the memory card wouldn't work with it so I couldn't turn it off for a while. Eventually I gave up and bought a memory card on Ebay. It works fine now. Then one random day I decide to try the old PS2, and it worked perfectly. I don't know what happened. Silly technology I tell you.
  14. Haha. Thanks for the thanks. I was just expecting something to happen to my ps2, because the last one I got didn't work. I was just exaggerating about it blowing up lol. Has a game console ever blown up? That would be pretty shocking, if you were playing away and KABOOM! And you'd have all black residue on your face, like in the movies
  15. Howdy, thanks for the friend request
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15