Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Alpha

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hahaha that's awesome. Glad to see the Aussie guy flip them the bird back.
  2. pressed enter prematurely on my rep: A thong here is a g-string. Just sayin'.
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Alpha's a Moderator Day! Haha
  5. M Day?
  6. Happy M Day!!!!!!
  7. G'day!
  8. Helloooo!
  9. Aww no I don't have a picture. Do you have a picture of yours? That'd be pretty funny if it's the same one
  10. Do you have a picture of Chocky, that blue monkey with numbers and letters? I think I have the same one.
  11. Haha. Daggy is not being with the fashion, looking like shit etc. But that term does also mean what you said too. Calling someone a dag, is like saying they're not cool. You should check out urbandictionary.com, it's funny how crude and true, the descriptions are.

I hate Trinny and Susannah. They look terrible and they're trying to tell other terrible looking people how to dress? Doesn't make sense. Lol.
  12. And I'm pretty sure Australia makes more money from mining, and New Zealand from dairy.

Meh.

My mum watched an episode of Trinny and Susannah Down Under last night. It was in Brisbane. One thing we noticed was that everyone described themselves as "daggy". What is daggy? We thought that maybe it referred to a lamb's tail, which we call a 'dag', and it gets cut off because otherwise they get covered in shit and spread disease.
  13. Haha. I'm pretty sure that China has more sheep, than either of our countries. That's what I heard anyway. I've never shagged a sheep and I don't know why anyone would?
  14. WE call YOU sheep shaggers haha.

That or "cheaters"; depends what the context is.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast